OO1;;

I Like You the Best [[니가 제일 좋아//niga cheil choha]]

I sat on the sidewalk, sweat still dripping down my back from the hours of dancing, and waited for Yoosuk oppa to come and pick me up. Before I knew it, my eyes were drooping and I fell asleep. The next thing I knew, somebody was shaking me and wiping my face. "Mm...?" I mumbled, voice filled with sleep. I blinked a few times and saw Yoosuk oppa standing in front of me."

"Chaeyeonah...neoneun jinjja paboya..." I heard him say to me.

I stood straight up and smacked his arm, "YAH OPPA ! MWORAGO ?!" All he did was flash a gorgeous smile at me and I melted right then and there.

Oh. Did I fail to mention ? I am hopelessly in love with Yooseok. We were trainees together from the start, and he was always the one I could count on...even at my darkest moments when I wanted to end my life. The trainer we were both under was merciless...I can stlil see that cold look in his eyes. But ever since we got out of that hellhole and finally were put into the same group to debut...my heart belongs to him.

On the car ride home, Yooseok kept looking at me and chuckling. I shot him down with a glare and said, "Mwoh ?" He just shook his and laughed. I smacked his arm again and he just laughed harder.
"Aigoo. Yeonnie-ah, you are so cute when you're so tired and trying to stay awake for me..."
Omo. Did I hear that right ?! Did he really just call me cute ?! I could feel my cheeks burning up, and I turned my head towards the window, so he couldn't see my red face. I pretended to ignore his comment and stayed in that position for the rest of the car ride home.

By the time we were in the dorm, it was already nearing 5:30 AM. I walked through the door and there sat on the couch, our tall, tall maknae, Park Chunwoo. The minute the door clicked shut, he whirled around and ran up to me and hugged me.
"Yah...mwohyah ?!" I whisper yelled at him, trying not to wake up the remaining 3 members who were still sleeping.
"Noona !! Eodi isseotni ? I was worried sick ! And then hyung left too !" He cried, not minding his voice at all while squeezing the life out of me.

Yoosuk just stood quietly in the doorway, watching us. He chuckled to himself before saying, "Yah maknae. You know how loud that was, right ? Heeyoung is going to kill you."

Right as those words left his lips, an angry Lee Heeyoung threw her door open, her eyes blazing. Chunwoo turned around slowly, smiling sweetly.
"Noona...JINJJA SARANGHAEYO !" He yelled, sprinting towards her, kissing her on the cheek quickly and sprinting back to his room and locking his door.
All she did was sigh and laugh. "Aigoo...that boy." She looked up and saw me. "YAH ! SHIM CHAEYEON ! YOU'RE FINALLY BACK ! You do know we're debuting today right ? Why were you out so late again ?"

I bowed my head in shame, "Mianhae Heeyoung unnie. I was practicing dancing again at the practice room." She chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Well honey, you better get some sleep in ! We're heading out at 10." She ushered me to my room and turned off the lights.

I fell onto my bed and drifted off into a blissful sleep.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: First chapter is up ! I might not be posting as frequently as I would like to since school is hectic and everything so please bear with me ! Thank you for reading and enjoy~ !<3

@Kia-Nature-Ra: aiyohhh thanks so much <3
@xRawrRiot: hehehe gomaweoyo <3