OO4;;

I Like You the Best [[니가 제일 좋아//niga cheil choha]]

After everything was wrapped up, we decided to head back to the dorm. The whole way, Yooseok didn't look me in the eyes or talk to me. I don't get it...what did I do ?
As we all walked into the dorm, Heeyoung pulled me aside and waited for everyone to go inside first. "Yah dongsaengah...what's wrong with Yooseok ? He seems to be shutting you out...and we all know that you're his favorite.." She asked, concerned.
"Unnie ! Eotteokhae ?! I saw him giving me this look when I was talking to the BEAST oppas...and then after that he just didn't talk to me anymore !" I rubbed my forehead.
"Do you think...he's jealous ? You guys were having an awful lot of fun it seemed...." She said, smirking at me

"ANNIYO !!"

That's when Yooseok opened the door, he looked right past me and said to Heeyoung, "What are you doing out here ? Go back inside and rest up for tomorrow." She gave me one last look that seemed to say fix-things and then went inside. I sat down outside and put my head in my hands. I heard the door click and someone sit down next to me. I lifted my head up and saw Yooseok sitting next to me.

Quietly, I said, "Wae oppa wae ? What did I do ?"
"Anniyo...it's nothing..." He said, his face unreadable
"Kohjidmal...I saw how you were avoiding me after I talked to the BEAST oppas...Heeyoung unnie noticed too ! What happened oppa ?" I probed him.
Yooseok sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, "Molla...I was just a bit jealous...I don't want anyone to take my little dongsaeng away from me." He smiled affectionately at me and rubbed my head.

Part of me was really happy that he didn't want to lose me....the other part ? It was hurting. Again. I get it. He'll never love me the way I want him to...I'll always just be his yeodongsaeng...nothing more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day...

The six of us were trapped in the practice room all day again, but our second debut stage. It was just as nerve-wracking. As we were heading out finally, at midnight, we ran into the BEAST sunbaes. Actually...I crashed into them...literally...

*SMACK*

"AIGOOOOO. WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GO-oh. Hey ! It's ChaeYeon !" Dongwoon immediately brightened up when he saw that it was the six of us. DuJun oppa came over and hugged me.
"YUCKKK. YOU'RE ALL SWEATY !" He yelled, the minute he touched me.
"YAH OPPA ! THAT'S NOT MY FAULT. IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING A PABO AND NOT SEEING THAT I'M LIKE...DRIPPING !" I shot back, laughing.
"YAH MWORAGO ?!" He pretended to hit me, "Aish...jinjja..."

Everybody laughed.
"So what are you guys doing here ?" KiKwang asked.
"Aigoo KiKwang...you pabo. They're still a rookie group. What do you THINK they were doing here ?" Hyunseung said, smacking the back of his head.
KiKwang rubbed his head and smiled at me.

The rest of the group made their way back, and I decided to take a walk...by myself. I was coming back from the supermarket when I felt an ice cold hand on my shoulder. I whirled around and saw those cold eyes staring back at me...
"Shim Chaeyeon. Funny finding you here. Missed me ?" She sneered...

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update ! Enjoy <333