OO5;;

I Like You the Best [[니가 제일 좋아//niga cheil choha]]

When I woke up, my hands and feet were bound to a chair, in a dark, cold cement room. what am I gonna do ? I thought that I had finally put my dark past behind me...

The truth is that after I came to Korea...my parents did not support my dream and left me to fend for myself on the streets in the ghetto part of Seoul. I was out there for a few days by myself, but then a local girl gang called X4 decided to take me in and kind of...raise me as one of their own I guess. I wasn't really one for fighting, violence and picking on people who couldn't fend for themselves. 

I thought that my parents had cancelled my acceptance into CUBE and that for the rest of my life, I would be stuck with this horrible way of life. A few months later, I got a call saying that my training was to begin soon. I quickly left X4...leaving them holding a grudge against me forever. I should have known that if I were in that part of town alone they would find me...

The door in the room I was in and in walked in the worst out of that whole group, Kwon Jihoo. She smiled dangerously and said to me, "well look what we have here. Looks like our old gangmate decided to pop in for a visit." She motioned for the other girls to surround me in a circle, all of them with bats. I knew this wasn't going to end well.

Jihoo sauntered up to me, dagger dangling from her hand and got up in my face. "Thought you were too good for us huh ? Now you're famous, but too bad they can't save you now can you ?" She laughed evilly, like the way they do in movies, and she motioned for the other girls. "Have fuuuuuuunnnn. See how your bandmates react when they see your pretty face all covered in black and blue." With that, she slammed the door shut and the girls closed in on me. 

Before someone could make a move on me, the door busted open and standing there were all my groupmates. "Drop those bats, you ing !!! The police are right outside, so don't you dare touch her face." Yooseok was blazing. I have never in my life seen him so angry in his life. All the girls dropped their bats and held their hands up.

He quickly ran over to me and untied the ropes. I stood up and he hugged me so tight, I could barely breathe. "Oppa..."
"How could you do that ?! You should never go out by yourself again you pabo !! Do you know how scared I was !?!? I thought you were...were..." I looked at him and his eyes were wet. I was so touched, I had never had anybody worry this much about me.

"Mianhae oppa...I didn't realize that they would come after me...I promise from now on I'll never go out alone, arasseo ? Mianhae mianhae..." I looked up at him, just to have my face smushed into his chest again. "NEVER do that to me again, arasseo ? I don't know what would happen if I were to lose you..."

I smiled and buried my face into his chest.
"You know I love you right, dongsaeng ?" My heart dropped. Of course he only thought of me as a dongsaeng.
I tried my best to smile as I said, "Love you too, oppa."