Sequel

30000 Pictures and Counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop playing with your phone." Jessica scolded her girlfriend.

"Look who's talking?" Tiffany teased Jessica who was also preoccupied with her iPhone in her hand and the other hand munching on her food.

"We are not fighting over this again,right?" Jessica soon place her iPhone on the counter table and started focusing on her girlfriend who was soon seen stop taking selfie of herself.

"No,we are not Jessi." Tiffany continued enjoying eating her favourite snack.Which earn a smile from Jessica.

"Silly,look at you.You're all covered with ketchup." Jessica said,whipping away the stain on her girlfriend's lips. 

"You can't blame me.Your burritos are delicious." Tiffany compliment with her eyesmile.

"Stop smiling like that.It makes me..." Jessica soon realised she was about to expose one of her weakness again,so she stay muted.

"What is it?"Tiffany tried to make Jessica speak but her girlfriend just wouldn't say anything.

"Oh c'mon what is it?" Tiffany place her burrito back on the plate, eyeing a blushing Jessica who's ears were now red.

"Not telling." Jessica shook her head.

"Are you having fantasies about me or did I just make you wet?" Tiffany teased,earning a slap on the arm.

"I'm not a ert." Jessica said,trying to run away when Tiffany caught her by the arms and gave a back hug.

"Where do you think you are going,Miss Jung?" Tiffany whispered in Jessica's ear that sent tingle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter