The Reverse

30000 Pictures and Counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There stood Jessica in her simple white shirt paired up with her favourite blue jeans and a black cap to keep herself away from prying eyes.

 

Jessica looked stunning in her simple outfit and those were one of the things that Tiffany loved about Jessica.

 

"Why are you crying?" Jessica asked, walking towards Tiffany as she wipes of the tears on Tiffany's cheeks. How Tiffany missed Jessica's touch!

 

"Why are you here?" Tiffany asked back, staring at Jessica still remembering every single detail of Jessica's features.

 

"I-I'm..taking back my belongings which I had left and, uhm, I bought a cake for Taeyeon, since, it's her birthday..." Jessica said avoiding eye contact with Tiffany.

 

"Why does Taeyeon get to have a cake but you never bought me any?" Tiffany jokingly asked as she felt like they had never broken up.

 

"It's because you wanted more than a cake." This time Jessica replied like they used to, jokingly teasing each other.

 

"Ah,right but don't you too?" Tiffany replied,standing up from her chair moving closer towards Jessica.

 

"Tiff,I'm not going to answer this again." Jessica was avoiding her question again.

 

It had always been that way.

 

"So you're telling me you had never loved me and you only cared about your ing career?" Tiffany voice was so loud that Taeyeon had come rushing in their room to see what the commotion was about.

 

"Steph,we had talked through this before."

 

"Stop lying!" Tiffany's eyes were getting teary once again and memories of Jessica leaving her came haunting her back.

 

"That's it, I'm leaving!" Jessica said, fuming in anger as she stepped out of Tiffany's room and out of the dorm, slamming the door, which made Tiffany criy again in Taeyeon's arms.

 

"She hates me!" Tiffany sobbed, recalling how this scene felt familiar before, but this time, Tiffany wasn't the one begging for her girlfriend to stay.

 

+++

 

"You know we had gathered you all today to inform that Girls' Generation will no longer be a nine but only an eight-member group."

 

"What?" The members were shocked by the sudden news.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter