The New Beginning

30000 Pictures and Counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica had find it odd how her sister texted her,telling to pick her up at SM building.A place where Jessica swore to never step her foot there.Jessica was pretty sure,Krystal knew the story on how sensitive she can be whenever it comes to that particular company that she had devoted her younger years for before 30th September came crumbling down her life.A life where she wanted to spent her days with her members and a particular someone that she love since day one,Tiffany.
But the company had tried to break them apart.

"I thought we already had an agreement on my fashion brand?" That was the first thing Jessica said during their meeting after she got back from her business trip from China.

"We did but we change our plans." The new CEO said firmly.

"I don't understand."

"All of the profits for your new launch will go to the company instead." The CEO continued.

"That's ridicolous.It's my hard earn money."

"Not if you're using your group for publicity."

"The girl's already agreed to this." Jessica tried to stay firm and was glad that the girl's are already back in the dorm so they could not fight back with the CEO.Jessica had always been known to protect the group secretly and that was the first few reason the other girl's love her dearly.

"You either give us your profits or leave the group."

"I won't do both."

"Think wisely,Miss Jung or your beloved Miss Hwang might get hurt."

"Why are you bringing in Tiffany here?"

"Oh we knew about both of yours relationship.It's either we expose your relationship and let the group tranish or you share us the profits or you can simply leave the group?

"If I leave the group,you promise to never hurt the members and not even Tiffany should know about this?"

"Very well if that's what you wish for Miss Jung."

Jessica sigh recalling the memories of how hard was it for her to let the group go but Jessica was being a burden to the group,so she has to let them go for their own happiness.Jessica was selfish.Selfish in loving her members dearly.

Jessica had come to a stop and notice a figure infront of the main building door.The figure looks familiar but she find it weird that Krystal had somehow look short for a moment or maybe it's been a while she haven't meet Krystal.Most probably a week,after her new launch of new design for Spring collection.Krystal was in her favourite black hoodie after all, it can't be wrong.Maybe her eyes was playing tricks with her.Jessica honk to inform that she was right infront of her and Krystal quickly got in the car,her head was still hanging low.

"Does your head still hurt?" Jessica try to look at Krystal but the younger one just avoided contact with her.Facing towards the window and Jessica assume Krystal must be really sick to not be able to answer.So Jessica stay silent throughout the whole journey but humming to a certain song that she had listen earlier on the radio.

Tiffany's Once In A Lifetime.

Jessica surprisingly loved the song and find the lyrics were beautiful.Like it was a song dedicated to her.A song about how someone met another person and devoted her life for.A once in a lifetime.Meeting Tiffany was also a once in a lifetime moment for Jessica.It was the best moment of her life.

But soon the humming stop when a particular voice that she had been longing for too long awoken her thoughts.

"Jessi!" 

That was it.Jessica step on the break all of a sudden and was glad it did not cause an accident since the traffic light just turned red after all. 

"Tiffany what are you doing here?" Jessica's eyes were shocked seeing how Tiffany was right beside of her in Krystal's favourite hoodie instead of her younger sister herself.

The first thing Tiffany did that morning was to go straight up to the dance practice room to meet a certain someone.Tiffany held her breath before she knock on the door and pops out none other than Amber bowing at Tiffany.

"Am,is Krystal in?"

"Krys..who?" Amber was shocked to hear that Tiffany requested to meet up with Krystal because after the 30th September,Krystal relationship with SNSD members seem to turn sour due to Jessica's departure but Amber knew Krystal never hated them.Krystal was just awkward with the whole situation.

"Krystal Jung Soojung.Jessica's baby sister.My sister in law." Tiffany wasn't sure how did the last sentence even came out from but she like the fact that she used to be part of the Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter