The Journey

30000 Pictures and Counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"On my other phone I have 30,000 pictures!" Tiffany giggled slightly in her latest interview for Marie Claire.

 

But behind that eye-smiling woman's merry facade, her heart sank after recalling how her 22,158 pictures were actually about another woman whom she had been taking photos of, throughout the years before the 30th of September came knocking them down and  ended their relationship.

 

"Jung Jessica~♡" Tiffany had mentally stopped herself from clicking the folder that contained the precious photographs of the love of her life. She had told herself to move on; so, she nearly forget she had a folder that contained Jessica's pictures.

 

She was not sure if she should be thankful for the interview today for making her recall the person who once touched her heart but destroyed it within seconds.

 

"I miss you!" Tiffany sighed and finally took the courage to click the folder.

 

Tiffany's eyes lit up and sparkled as she scrolled through each and every picture which had their selcas together. She smiled to herself when she realised her heart no longer hurt anymore.

 

"Silly Jessi!" Tiffany mumbled to herself when she stopped at a particular picture where Jessica looked shocked at having Tiffany kiss her left cheek, while they took a selca together.

 

+++

 

"What a beautiful couple. If only I have a boyfriend on this winter night." Tiffany thought to herself as she wrapped her coat a little tighter, trying to keep herself warm.

 

"Ah! It's getting late. I must hurry back to the dorm or else TaeTae will murder me." Tiffany mumbled as she tried to hurry, but the strong cold breeze made her slow her pace. She stopped when she suddenly felt something cold dropped on her head.Tiffany looked up and was delighted to see her first snow for the second year during her stay in Korea.

 

"It's snowing!" Two distinct voices said in unison.

 

Tiffany was sure she heard this familiar voice, which synchronized with her remark before and looked to her right.She was shocked to see a familiar face and this wasn't the first time they encountered their first snow together.

 

"Jessi?"

 

"Tiff?"

 

"What are you doing here?" Both of them asked in unison once more. They started laughing together when they realised that God was playing games with them.

 

It must have been fate.

 

That was what Tiffany had thought ever since she had met Jessica.

 

"Should we take a picture together?" Tiffany asked, bringing out her phone.

 

"Sure!" Jessica said shyly, still giggling by the fact that she somehow managed to meet Tiffany.

 

If Tiffany's eye smile can melt the world, then Jessica's smile that night had melted Tiffany's heart and she couldn't understand why her heart was beating rapidly when Jessica leaned a little closer towards her.Tiffany's mind was completely blank and Jessica's strawberry perfume

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter