Notice: Cupcakes 50% Off, and Jimin is Shirtless

Bangtan Bakery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I burst through the door of Taehyung and Namjoon’s small office, running over to the younger of the two’s desk.

                Taehyung was working, but looked over at me as I excitedly shouted his name. “Taehyung! Jennie agreed to go on a date with me!”

                He looked up quickly, plastering a smile on his face that didn’t quite reach his eyes. “Hyung, that’s… really cool! Right?”

                I nodded, grinning. “She’s really nice, and pretty, and funny, and she’s helping to make Yoongi lose a bet with Jungkook so now she’s agreed to go on a date with me!”

                He looked up at me with innocent confusion. “But Hyung, I thought that it was a deal and now you had to go on a date with her? Remember, I was there while you were on the phone with her.”

                I laughed, smiling sheepishly at Taehyung as I remembered. Duh. He’s my roommate, he knows this already! “Ah, yes, that’s technically correct. But she still wanted to go out with me!”

                He smiled at me, standing up to give me a hug, which I was quick to return.

                I didn’t even know why my heart continued to leap when Taehyung did that.

                I can’t like him and Jennie, can I?

                He quickly sat back down, smiling at me. “I have to do some more work, hyung, but if you want I can help you out with your date later?”

                I nodded slowly. “Yeah, that’d be good.”

                As I walked out, I heard Taehyung release a long sigh. His work must be stressing him out quite a bit.

                Or is it…?

-+-

                “Taetae, which sweater do you think would be better?” I held up a pale blue one and then a pale pink one, alternating in front of my bare chest so he could compare the two.

                He looked back down at his laptop, typing something and then looking up quickly. “Hmm… Pink! Pink is a good color.”

                I laughed, slipping it on and walking over to Taehyung. “Whatcha working on that could possibly be more important than staring at my amazing abdomen?” I asked, peeking at his laptop.

                He yelped and closed it quickly. “None of your business!” Realizing what he had said, he flushed red and looked away cheekily. “I… Sorry. I was sending a message online. But no, your chocolate stomach is very important to me, too, hyung!” He flashed me a box-shaped smile before standing up.

                “Don’t you need to get going, hyung?”

                I nodded, looking at the time and grinning. “Ah, thanks, Taehyung!”

                He smiled, and muttered something as I left our apartment.

                “Ah, when will you notice me as more than a roommate, Jiminnie…?”

-+-

                I grinned, sitting down in the small Blackpink Boba shop, setting down a mango slush in front of Jennie as I sipped my own apple slush.

                She sighed, leaning back in the wooden chair and taking off her hat. “Man, shifts here are so much harder than just visiting.”

                I nodded, smiling. “Same with our bakery. I still barely do anything, though.”

                Taking a sip, I grinned. “Woah! Jennie, you guys make really good slushes!”

                She smiled coyly. “Ah, Jisoo’s the real mastermind behind them. All I do is make the snacks; Jisoo has a real knack for Boba, though.”

                I laughed, taking another sip.

                This is how dates are supposed to go, right?

                Jennie took out her phone slowly, pressing the power button and letting out a laugh as she r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter