Chapter Four: Kai

The Moon That Breaks The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai waits for Taemin to leave before he makes his way down to his Garden of Sorrows. Though the name seems to paint a picture of sadness and despair, it is truly a beautiful place.

The garden is filled for miles with tons of beautiful and rare plants and flowers, some from other realms. The garden is a maze a of colors and sweet smells. Everywhere you look there’s some sort of beautiful and enchanting flower, capable of capturing even the coldest of hearts. It was nearly impossible to navigate unless you knew the maze in the way that Kai did. After all, he built it to be just as confusing and deadly as he did enchanting and beautiful.

Kai takes a deep breath, inhaling the scent of roses and day lilies as he walks around the giant oak trees. When the wind blows, it carries golden dust from some nearby Neottia plants to swirl all around Kai’s body. He takes a moment to admire the feeling of the breeze against his skin before he continues to his destination.

When he finally arrives at the deadliest part of his garden he smiles. He inhales the sweet scent of all the deadly flowers and poisonous plants, the feeling sending  shivers down Kai’s spine, intoxicating him with complete and utter ecstasy.

Kai walks immediately to a bundle of green plants. He smiles at the purple, bell shaped flowers and slides his black leather gloves over his hands. He then begins to pick the flowers off their stems, placing each purple bell into a basket.

Afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter