Chapter 5

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Picking up her phone, Jisoo read the message. It was from Lay.

Yixing💕🏺: Dress casually. I'm picking you up in 10 minutes.

What? Since when did they agree on hanging out? But this also gave Jisoo the chance to ask Yixing about the camping trip.

Letting out a sigh, she stood up. Jisoo walked to her closed and grabbed a sweater and some ripped jeans. She quickly got dressed and ran to the bathroom, preparing herself. Face wash, Makeup, jewelry. 

When she was finished there were 2 more minutes left. She decided to grab her purse and wait for Lay outside.
Jisoo quickly locked the front door once Lay arrived. She walked towards the car and entered it.

"Hello, princess." Lay smiled at her. She gave him a small smile and replied with a simple Hi. 

"Where are we going?" Jisoo curiously asked him. "We're going for lunch." He replied, focusing on the road. 

Lunch, huh? It's been a while since they've had lunch together. Maybe she can ask him about the trip while they have lunch.
"So, I was thinking that after lunch we could do some shopping for the trip." He said, glancing at Jisoo. "The trip?" She asked.

"Yea. The camping trip with Jimin. I thought Sehun told you about it?" He asked. Jisoo nodded "He did."

"Let's share a tent together. We can also watch the stars together. And cuddle." He grinned. 

I guess she no longer needed to ask him about the trip. Maybe he thought Sehun had already told me.
I guess she no longer needed to ask him about the trip. Maybe he thought Sehun had already told me. "Oh.. okay. Yea, sure." Blush made it's way to her face.

Once they arrived, Lay ordered the two of them some food along with drinks. Jisoo insisted on ordering an appetizer as well. 

Just as Lay was about to take a bite, Jisoo noticed something while looking out the window. "Isn't that.... Lisa? And Jimin?" She asked. 

Lay looked out the window and smirked "They seem close."

"Hm." Jisoo hummed with curiosity. She wondered when Jimin and Lisa starting hanging out. Lisa hasn't really shown interest in boys? 

"Hey, you should eat. The food is gonna get cold." Lay said loudly so that Jisoo could hear. She nodded and began to eat.

They were at a Mexican restaurant munching on hard shell tacos.  Lay held a hard shelled taco in his hand. It had meat and onions at the bottom, on top was a lettuce with some tomato sliced into squares. Finally the melted cheese was on top of everything which added more flavour. There was a tray of 6 soft tacos and 4 hard shelled tacos. 3 out of the 6 carried lettuce, tomato, chicken  and cheese. The rest had lettuce, onion, meat, tomato and cheese.

The appetizer they ordered were nachos with meat. The nachos had cheese melted on top and in the centre. There was tomato and lettuce sprinkled on top . The meat was by the perimeter of the nachos. Everything was just delicious.

Jisoo and Lay ate in silence. When they finished, both were full and satisfied. "Ugh, I don't feel like going  shopping anymore." Jisoo said in exhaustion. Lay sighed "We should really go get the things we need though. I'm going to the counter to pay the bill." He then got up from his seat and proceeded to make his way to pay.

Jisoo just nodded, she isn't going to spend her time fighting to pay half of the bill. It won't make a difference.

Jisoo glanced over where Lay was paying and saw that he was receiving his change. She grabbrd her purse along with Yixing's phone which was on the table.

Lay signaled for her to come head outside, and she did. He held the door open for her and they both made their way to the car.

The two were headed to a Superstore. "Are you sure they sell camping stuff at the Superstore ?" Jisoo asked. "It's the Superstore, they sell everything; that's why their super." Lay responded. 

When they arrived at their destination, Lay had trouble finding a parking spot. But he did eventually find one. 

The place they were at was surrounded by stores such as: Forever 21, Costco, H&M and more. 

When the couple exited the car, they headed to grab a shopping cart. Jisoo was the one who grabbed the cart and the pair then entered the store. 

"Where should we to first?" Lay asked. " I dunno you're the one said we should go here." Jisoo said. Lay was glancing around the signs that were hanged off the walls. 

"Let's go to the Sports & Rec section." Lay announced and started walking. "Are you sure that's where the camping stuff is?" Jisoo questioned.
"Just come." Lay said behind his back. 

Jisoo sighed and started to head towards Lay's direction. 

Yixing who was ahead of Jisoo made it to the corner of the store which held the Sports & Rec section. He then started looking through the aisles and found camping.

As Jisoo was looking at the bikes, she was called over by Lay. She head over to where he was and saw that Yixing found the camping area.

In the aisle it had everything they needed. Tents, chairs , tables ,coolers and more. Lay and Jisoo chose all the stuff they thought they needed and headed to the cashier. 

This time, Jisoo was able to pay with the costs. She payed half with cash and Yixing payed the rest with debit. The items were placed in bags and into the cart.

The two exited the Superstore and headed to the car. Lay opened the trunk and they both placed all the items away. 

"I'm going to return the cart and then we can head home." Jisoo said and headed off. She heard footsteps behind but didn't look back and returned the cart.

"Hey, we should probably go get some clothes." Lay said. Jisoo didn't really agree to the idea. "Noo, we already wasted money on the camping equipment. Let's go another time." Jisoo insisted.

"It's fine! Look there's a H&M. That's a clothing store right? Let's go!" Lay grabbed her hand and dragged her in.

While they were in the store, Lay found some jeans and shirts for himself. While Jisoo was just sitting a chair that's for sale. Lay noticed and started looking around some clothes for Jisoo. 

A few minutes later he called Jisoo over to the fitting rooms. 

He handed over the clothes he chose for her. "What's this?" She asked holding them out. "It's for you try on. I'll wait out here." He said. 

Jisoo gave him a face that showed Lay that she didn't want to. "Go." Lay mouthed. 

Jisoo did eventually go inside. "Are these even my size?" She mumbled to herself. Lay had given her a sweater and a pair of jeans. 

Luckily, she was wearing shorts and a tank top underneath her shirt. Jisoo doesn't like trying clothes only with underwear and bra. It seems weird. 

She tried on the clothes however, the shirt Lay got her was quite small, and so were the jeans. 

Jisoo struggled to put the shirt on but it got there. It was so tight that it felt like she couldn't breath. The jeans didn't help either. It didn't even zip up. "Why the hell did they get an extra small? Wait is that Irene's size?" She asked herself, but shook it off.

After 10 minutes of Jisoo being inside the change room, Lay began to get slightly worried and knocked on the room she was in. "Babe, are you alright?" He asked.

"No." Jisoo replied with a very low tone. She opened the door and pulled Lay inside. "It's too tight, it won't come off. Help meee" Jisoo groaned.

Lay sighed and began pulling up Jisoo's shirt. "Ahhhh Yixing that's too hard be softer!" Jisoo yelled. Lay mumbled a quick sorry. 

"Jisoo, this may hurt but it's the only way. I'll count to 3 okay?" Jisoo nodded, taking a deep breath.

"1...2...3..!" And Lay pulled up hard on the shirt. "Ahhhh!" Jisoo moaned. "It hurts! Yixing stop!" She groaned in pain. 

However the shirt did end up half way up her chest. Lay pulled down her tank top that had gone up with the shirt. He then pulled again.

What they didn't know was that there was a group of people outside watching them. Adults, teens, workers. They were all wide eyed as they heard Jisoo and Lay. Jisoo was panting hard while lay yelled for her to stop moving.

"Its too tight! This is all your fault." She continued panting. After a few more minutes the shirt was finally off. 

Both of them were out of breath. But, they didn't notice someone knocking on their door.

"The jeans too." Jisoo said. She sat on a chair that was provided in the fitting room. She then stuck her legs up so that Lay could take off the jeans. 

"You ready?" He asked her. "I'm ready." She nodded. Lay then began pulling on the pants. 

As the pants were halfway off, the door opening. A worker was staring the the two of them wide eyed. 

Lay looked up and shook his head "No no no. It's not what you think." The woman ran away. Lay quickly managed to remove the pants. He grabbed Jisoo's hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter