Chapter 3

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  [CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 3[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]After leaving Lay's apartment, Rosé picked Jisoo up. The two of them decided to have a sleepover. It's been a while since they had hung out.

Jisoo hasn't told Rosé about her problems with Lay. She was afraid that she might make Rosé worry. Jisoo also didn't want to interfere with Rosé and Baekhyun. The two of them started dating not long ago.

The two best friends were sat on Rosé's bed. "What's going on, Jisoo?" Rosé questioned, worried about her best friend.

"It's a long story." Jisoo sighed. Rosé frowned at her friends response. "I don't mind." She told Jisoo.

Jisoo looked away and sniffed. She then began explaining everything and how it first started.

"That's why.. that's why my brother was-" Rosé felt angry. "Your brother? Is he home?" Jisoo asked curiously. 

Rosé eyed her best friend curiously before nodding. "He locked himself inside his bedroom. He won't come out." Rosé explained. 

"Rosie.. I'm gonna use the bathroom. I'll be right back." Jisoo stood up. Rosé nodded.

Jisoo left the room and closed the door. She walked towards a door and turned the knob. Locked.

She knocked on the door and heard Jimin say "Go away." 

"Jimin.. it's me." Jisoo spoke. She heard footsteps coming from the other side of the door. "Jisoo?"

Jimin opened the door and looked at the girl. "What're you doing here? I mean, not that you can't but-" Jisoo cut him off "I'm sleeping over today."

The two of them silently stare at each other not saying anything. It wasn't an awkward silence. 

"Want to come in?" He asked pointing to his room.

Jisoo shrugged "Why not." They enter the room and Jimin closes the door.

"Have you talked to Lay?" He asked her. "We talked alright." Jisoo said. 

"You?" She asked referring to Irene. "She called but I was drunk so....." He explained. 

"This whole thing is messed up. And apparently Lay didn't know the two of you were a thing." Jisoo said causing Jimin to scoff.

"Have you eaten?" He asked her. Jisoo shook her head "I didn't eat anything expect for some hangover soup and medicine."

"I'll order some pizza." Jimin grinned. Jisoo squealed happily, forgetting about what they had talked about not long ago.

Jimin then frowned as he remembered ignoring his twin sister. Jisoo noticed and gave him a smile "Don't worry. I told her. I hope you don't mind." 

He thanked her and ordered 3 pizzas. He ordered a pizza with chicken, pineapple, jalapeños, and onion for Jisoo. For himself her ordered Hawaiian pizza. And for his sister he ordered her favourite.

Jisoo and Jimin went to the living room and waited for the delivery person to arrive. "I'll go get Rosie." Jisoo said. 

She walked upstairs and entered Rosé's bedroom. 

Rosé was facetiming Baekhyun. 

"Hi, Jisoo!" Baekhyun yelled as he noticed Jisoo enter the room. 

Rosé turned to her best friend "So.. how was your trip to the bathroom?"

Jisoo ignored the question "Hey, Baek!" She then looked at Rosé "We ordered pizza." 

"So my brother is finally out of his room." Rosé grinned. Jisoo rolled her eyes, knowing what her best friend was thinking about.

Jisoo then left and went back to the living room.

Jimin was sat on the sofa watching TV. She took a seat beside him "What you watching?"

"Oh My Venus." He said. Jisoo smiled and turned to the TV. 

Her phone suddenly began ringing. Jisoo excused herself and walked to the kitchen, answering the phone.

"Hello?" 

"Jisoo.." Lay's tired voice managed to say.

"What do you want?" She asked, sounding very annoyed.

"I need you." He said.

Jisoo could hear his uneven and loud breathing. 

"I'm busy." She said before hanging up.

Jisoo was just about to go back to the living room when her phone rung again.

"What?" She groaned.

"Please..." Lay whispered. 

She heard a loud thud. 

"What was that?" She questioned but there was no answer.

Jisoo looked at her phone screen. The call was still going.

"Lay?"

"Yixing?" 

There was no answer.

Jisoo hung up and ran to the living room "Jimin I have to go." 

Jimin looked at her confused "What happened?" She shook her head and repeated what she had told him.

Jimin sighed "Okay. Take my car keys. You can come back tomorrow and return the car." 

Jisoo thanked him and grabbed the keys before running out of the house. She entered Jimin's car and drove to Lay's building.

Jisoo knocked on Lay's apartment door. "It's me! Open up!" She said loudly. She kept knocking but there was no answer.

She rummaged through her purse and took out a pair of keys. She unlocked the door and entered.

Jisoo looked around "Lay?" She walked around the apartment until she saw a leg on the floor. 

She quietly walked towards the leg and gasped. She kneeled on the floor and shook Lay's body. "Wake up! This isn't funny!" Jisoo cried.

She continued shaking him, trying to wake him up. Jisoo stood up and took out her phone.

She then called for an ambulance. Her hands were shaking. She was scared.

She doesn't want to lose him. She should have came sooner. If she did, this might have not happened.

Jisoo's head was spinning. 'No! Stay awake, Jisoo!' She thought to herself.

The last thing she remembered was a group of people entering the apartment.

Beep.
Beep. 
Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

"Lay!" Jisoo's eyes shot open as she sat up, gasping for air.

She looked around her surroundings. A hospital. 'Why am I here?' She asked herself. 

Jisoo looked to her left and saw Lay with his eyes closed. He had a needle stuck in his hand. 

She looked at her hand to see the same thing on hers.

Someone opened the curtain that covered them. "You're awake." A male said. 

He wore a doctor's coat. "Why am a I here?" She asked. 

"You passed out." He told her. Jisoo then looked at Lay "Is he going to be okay? Is it serious? Why is he like this?" She questioned the doctor. 

"He's going to be okay. He had a very high fever. It's a good thing you called." The male said.

"How long have I been asleep for?" She asked. "4 hours."

Jisoo then eyed her hand "Can I take this off?". The male shook his head "You should wait a few for hours. Get some rest." He smiled before bowing and closing the curtain.

She laid back down, her eyes on Lay. She stuck out her arm and got hold of Lay's hand. She rubbed her thumb against his hand.

Jisoo's eyes got heavier. She decided to close them. Her hand was still holding Lay's. 

Jisoo woke up a few hours later. She looked to her left and saw Lay staring at her.

The two of them were still holding hands. She pulled her hand away, making sure not to hurt him.

She then called a doctor. "Any problem?" The doctor asked. 

"Could you please take this off?" She asked, pointing to her hand. The male nodded and took the needle off, and placed a bandaid on her hand. He then did the same thing to Lay.

His attention then went to Lay "You're finally awake. I suggest you and your girlfriend go home." He then turned to Jisoo "You should take good care of him. His fever is still a bit high."

Jisoo nodded and rubbed her hand. "Follow me,please." He told Jisoo. 

She did as the doctor said. He handed her a piece of paper "This is the cost for your stay. I called a taxi for the two of you."

Jisoo thanked him and walked back to where Lay was.

After eating pizza with his sister, Jimin decided to meet up with Irene. 

"I think we should break up." He told Irene. "Why?" She asked him.

"There are many reasons but I don't wanna waste my time explaining them." He said. Irene began laughing.

Jimin looked at her weirdly. "That's good then. I only dated you so I could see Yixing again." She chuckled.

Jimin glared at her "You shameless ." "Ohhhh I'm so scared! What're you gonna do? Hit me?" She smirked. 

Jimin frowned. He can't hit her. 

"He won't. But I will." A voice interrupted them. "Who the are you?" Irene asked.

"I'm your worst nightmare." The girl smirked. Irene raised her hand, ready to hit her when suddenly her hand froze midway. 

Irene's eyes widen "W-What's happening?". She tried moving her hand but it wouldn't move.

The girl then slapped Irene. "You really are a ." She told Irene. 

Irene was too busy trying to move her hand. The girl then slapped Irene again. "Don't ever come near Jimin or Lay. Especially Jisoo." She glared at her.

"Lisa.. that's enough. She's not worth it." Jimin grabbed Lisa's hand and dragged her awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter