Chapter 1

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

It was graduation today. Jisoo and Yixing were chatting with a Lay's group of friends. "So.. When do the two of you plan on getting married?" Suho asked, giving Lay smirk.

Lay playfully smacked Suho's arm, chuckling. He gave Jisoo a smile then turned back to his friend "Soon".

Lay and Jisoo had been dating for quite a while now.

"Gege!!" Someone yelled. Everyone's attention was on the girl running towards their direction.

Jisoo noticed how stiff her boyfriend had gotten. She held his hand and looked at him curiously.

The girl stopped in front of Lay, grinning. She completely ignored Jisoo's presence. "Yixing.. I missed you" She smiled, and pulled him into a hug.

Jisoo let go of his hand, and looked at the ground. Who is she? Why was she hugging her boyfriend?

Lay was too shocked to say or do anything. He was frozen in the spot. Why was she here?!?

"I-Irene..." He managed to say. Jisoo frowned and turned to Lay's friends, muttering a goodbye before walking away towards Lisa and Jennie.

"How've you been?" Irene asks Lay, pulling away from the embrace. "I've been good.. Uh.. You?" He asked, awkwardly.

She gave him a thumbs up. Irene was Lay's first love. They used to be very close. That is, until she disappeared only leaving a letter that she had to move.

"Sorry to disturb, but your girlfriend has walked away" Kai interrupted. Irene glared at Kai, earning a smirk from him. Lay looked around for Jisoo, with a frown on his face. He didn't even notice his girlfriend had left.

Lay finally spotted Jisoo chatting with her two friends. Just as he was about to walk towards her, a hand grabbed his wrist. He looked at the person. Irene.

"What?" He asked, slightly annoyed. Irene frowned at his sudden behaviour. "We should hang out sometime. You know.. to catch up. Bring your girlfriend along too.. I'd love to meet her." She smiled.

Lay gave her a small smile and nods. Irene gave him a paper, telling him it was her number and that he should give her a call. He stared at her for a long time.

It's been so many years since he last saw her. She looked beautiful. Her brown hair now had pink highlights, and she was wearing a black dress along with black heels.

"Bro..." Kai snapped him out of his thoughts. Lay looked at his friend who was giving him a disapproving look.

Irene and Lay bid their goodbyes and he then made his way towards Jisoo.

"Hey" He greeted her two friends. They gave him a smile. He noticed Jisoo's change of mood. "Jisoo... What's wrong?" He asked her. She looked confused, sad and angry.

This day was so important to Jisoo. She planned a whole day for just Lay and her. It got ruined!! She was so happy to be graduating.

"It's nothing. I'm not feeling very well. I think I should go home" Her voice cracked. Lay looked at her concerned. "Let me drop you off" He said.

"No its fine. I can go alone" She frowned before walking away, leaving him standing there confused.

Lisa and Jennie eyed lay suspiciously. "Who was that girl?" Lisa asked him. "An old friend of mine" He responded.
"Hmmm... an old friend of yours that you seemed to be eye .." Jennie rolled her eyes. Lisa did the same thing, which confused Lay. "Not to mention the skin ship" Lisa pointed out. Did he stare at Irene for a really long time? And eye ? Skinship? What...?

Kai did sound and look a bit disappointed.. I guess Lay did mess up right? "Did she really not feel well?" Lay innocently asked Jennie and Lisa.

"Do you and that girl have past history together?" Lisa asked out nowhere. She stared at Lay, waiting for an answer. He kept quiet. I guess there's only one solution..

Lisa knows it's rude to read someone's mind without their permission. But she couldn't help but find out what her friend's boyfriend is up to. Lay looked lost in thought.

Lisa was able to see his thoughts. "Why is she asking? Should I tell them? I mean it's not that big of a deal...? Irene was my first love.. Am I obligated to tell them my past?" She listened to his thoughts. Jennie noticed how Lisa was distracted. She soon caught on.

"You basically pushed Jisoo aside and eye your ex.. Kai even tried grabbing your attention. But you couldn't get your eyes off your EX! YOU RUINED HER GRADUATION! If I was Jisoo, I would've already broken up with you! And maybe even give a few punches.." Lisa frowned, whispering the last few words.

Jennie grabbed Lisa's wrist, trying to calm her down. "Lisa's right.. You're a jerk." Jennie said confidently while walking away from him, dragging Lisa along.

Lay was offended by their comments, but it also got him thinking. 'Did I really stare at her? Was I eye rapping her?' He shook his head, pushing the thoughts away and then ran up to the two girls again.

"I would like an answer to my question please." He said in a serious yet also annoyed voice.

"I don't know, she's your girlfriend." Jennie shrugged. Lay scoffed, he was very annoyed with their behaviour.

"If anything, you don't have to worry. Jin offered to walk her home. He saw everything. He was waiting for her outside. Jin is honestly a saviour." Jennie said the last part out loud, letting out a dreamy sigh, wanting to annoy Lay.

"I know right! And he's very handsome too." Lisa giggled. "Right!" Both girls completed their mission on trying to piss off Lay. He clenched his fists, knowing very well that the girls were doing on purpose.

It annoyed him so much. But he remembered what they said. "Jin took her home" is what Jennie had said. That pissed him off even more.

*After Jisoo walked away*

Jisoo silently walked, trying her best to cry. The only sounds heard were her clicking heels.

"Jisoo!" Someone yelled. She stopped walking and looked around. She didn't see anyone.

Jisoo shrugged and continued on walking. Her high school graduation was ruined..

She hated to admit but she was jealous of the relationship Rosie and Baekhyun had. Jisoo felt someone grab her hand. "ERT!" She let out a shriek, quickly moving her hand away.

"Relax Jisoo.. It's just me" A familiar voice tried calming her down. She turned around and came face to face with Jin.

"Jin.. Hey" She gave him a small smile. Jin watched her, concerned. "Are you okay..?" He asked.

Jisoo shrugged, not making eye contact. "Don't worry.. They're probably just old friends. She's dating Jimin" He smiled, gently squeezing her hand. She looked at him and smiled.

This time, her smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter