two steps back

Make love not war
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

"And for last corse we have .."Amber began before a knight entered the hall bowing to the king and prince . "Your request has made it to the King of the light faye. The King has sent his own knights to reply to you"The knight said waiting for a response from the King. "Thank you James"Minho said tilting his head for the knight to leave. Taemin suddenly felt guilty for forgetting his mission to escape as he had a pleasant meal with Minho and was even walked to his room exchanging stories of tricks they pulled on their many tutors. "what is wrong with me"Taemin said falling on the bed looking to the ceiling. "I am sorry Taemin"Minho said falling on his bed and wishing this whole thing could be over.

"So Jonghyun..."Key said playing with the last piece of pie in his bowl."Yeah?"Jonghyun said looking at Key's pie. "what will happen to us?"Key said looking up at Jonghyun who had his mouth open "uh well..."Jonghyun started to answer. Key threw his spoon at Jonghyun's empty bowl and left to his room. "Key. Hey come on"Jonghyun said before letting his forhead hit the table. Key slammed the door to his room and put a chair up against it not having a lock. Jonghyun let out a long breath as he climbed the stairs to his room.

Jinki woke up to an almost empty room with just his clothes on a chair. "It's about time you got up"Junho said stuffing a letter in the bag on his saddle. Lets go before we have to make another stop. Jinki enjoyed the scenery o

Please log in to read the full chapter