Push

Make love not war
Please log in to read the full chapter

 "So your father has decided to send someone to negotiate. I guess that means you'll be going home soon"Minho said removing the shackles from Taemin then Key before walking out. "Are you going to let Key go then?"Taemin asked running after Minho. "hmm I don't know I mean he is very handsome I might keep him"Minho said with a smirk challenging Taemin. Teamin moved his hand with a glowing yellow light coming out of it and slamming Minho into the wall. "Umpf so you do know how to use your powers then good I was wondering"Minho said as a purple smoke pushed the yellow light off of him and backed Taemin against the other wall in the hall. "Just don't go thinking you can do what ever you want now that the shakles are off young prince. I am still the King here and you are still my prisoner"Minho said looking Taemin in the eye looking for some sign he wouldn't fight. Taemin nodded once and looked down. "follow me if you want to eat. The guards are everywhere so you can go anywhere inside the castle"Minho said walking away from Taemin. Taemin grabbed Key's hand and followed Minho.

No one spoke at dinner but Key made a lot of noise. "Oh yes yes yes"Key said after all the . "I must meet your cook"Key said smiling at Minho. Jonghyun suddenly stood up with a bright red face. "Follow me"Jonghyun said excitedly. Key laughed into his fist then nodded and followed Jonghyun into the kitchen. Leaving Taemin with Minho. "So what do you want for me?"Taemin said looking at his ch

Please log in to read the full chapter