The End

Make love not war
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junho reported to the King that Jinki had tried to kill him before grabbing the prince and running away. The King sent as many men he could to search for Jinki and bring him back dead or alive. At night the castle had only 4 guards that were taken out by the fighters Junho had hidden in the castle. Junho told two of the fighters to wait outside as he went in the Kings bedroom to kill him. Junho raised his sword and swung it down at the King. The King sat up opened his eyes and smiled at Junho. Suddenly a knife went into Junho's gut. Junho looked up to see a statue of the Kings father holding the other end of the sword. "what?" Junho said before passing out.

Junho woke up chained to a wall in the dungeon. "I should thank you Junho. If you had not done all that you did I wouldn't  have the King on my side and this war wouldn't be over." Minho said tossing a rotten apple into his cell. "The King knows about what you and the ogres did during that war too.The last ogre told us everything after he thought you were dead. Trying to kill off all the royal blood families of both Kingdoms. Just to rule everything. " Jinki said shaking his head.

 

Junho spent his life in prison. Minho got his land back. It was hard being at peace with the faye they were fighting and killing for years. Jonghyun, Key and Jinki continued to settle any large fights in the two kingdoms. Taemin spent most of his days in the dark faye kingdom with Minho. Jinki became a lord. 

Please log in to read the full chapter