King

Make love not war
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So if Junho has Taemin's powers does that mean.." Jonghyun started to ask. "Yeah he will be the next ruler of the light kingdom. The King has to.." Jinki started before an idea hit him. "He might kill the King" Jinki said. "The King is heavily guarded I don't think he will get a chance." Key said. "But Junho is the Kings body guard and the King still doesn't know" Jinki said. "So Junho plans to rule the light kingdom." Taemin said turning to his side. "Easy there" Minho said holding his hands up. "We have to get to him before he gets to the King. Minho can you take care of Taemin?" Jinki said. "I want to take down Junho myself. No one hurts my Taemin." Minho said standing up. "Yeah you made that clear when you turned those ogres into slime but.."Jonghyun started. "I will stay with him I am his mommy Key." Key said touching Jonghyun's arm. "Well fine if you come along you will need to disguise yourself."Jinki said to Minho and Jonghyun. "No problem. Come on bro lets show him some of the dark fay tricks"Jonghyun said grinning. They spoke three words that echoed in the room before they shimmered into a old man and a dog. "Jonghyun?" Key said worried. "Here honey. it doesn't hurt it just wares me out a little." the dog said wagging his tail and looking at Key. "He he cute"Key said scratching behind Jonghyun's dog ear. Jonghyun thumped his left leg leaning into Key's hand. "Lets get the horses ready" The old man said. "You even sound different" Taemin said holding the old man'

Please log in to read the full chapter