Lee Magic

Make love not war
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho woke up to find Taemin gone. (maybe he went to the kitchen) Minho thought slowly getting up and shuffling down to the kitchen. "Taemin"Minho called quietly opening the door. "I just started breakfast your highness it will be a while" Amber said looking up at Minho before cutting the onion some more in front of her. Minho heard laughter behind him in the dinning hall. Minho smiled and tilted his head at Amber before leaving. "..and he said no I'm knot"Jonghyun said smiling at Key. Key shook his head and laughed. "You are not funny"Key said. "Of coarse I am you laughed" Jonghyun said before laughing. Key laughed harder holding his stomach. Minho frowned still no sign of Taemin. "Do either of you know where Taemin went?" Minho asked standing next to the table. "I saw him this morning but then he left to get amber some onions from the garden while I went to wash up" Key said. "Yeah I saw him go up to his room after to wash up after he gave the onons to mom"Jonghyun said nodding. "Thanks I'm gonna start looking for him there then" Minho said patting Jonghyun on the arm before heading to Taemin's room.

"What you let him go you fools" Junho growled at the ogres. "He turned into smoke and just disappeared" the largest ogre said looking at Junho's shoes. "He knows the Lee magic then. That makes things difficult but I can still get what I want with this one" Junho said slapping an unconscious Taemin. "Bring me the staff" Junho said handcuffing Taemin to the wall of the

Please log in to read the full chapter