Becoming crown Prince!

Between 2 Princes

So agreeed to do whatever Yewon Hwa asked of him. So the morning after their talk, he went to see his Father the King with the documents from last night.

"Your Majesty, here are some documents about the Crown Prince you'll need to see."

A magistrate took them from Prince So's hands and handed them over carefully to the King. He perused over them, thinking hard. Then exclaimed, flabbergasted:

"How could this be? The crown Prince involved in corruption with his in-laws?"

"Yes your Majesty. We suggest you name another crown Prince."

"Again with that, and who amongst my princes should I replace him with?"

"The 4th Prince, Prince So." said one of the Hwangboo magistrate.

"Yes." agreed all his ministers.

"And why should that be?"

"Because he's the one who found out about the crown Prince's involvement with his in-laws.

"So, just because of that, you all agree that he should be Crown Prince?"


"Yes, your Majesty." answered as one his ministers.

"4th Prince Wang So, you are now my crown prince. I'll depose of the current crown Prince because of his involvement in with his in-laws' corruption, what would you like?"

"I'd like Hae Soo, on the 9th day of thh 9th month of the lunar calendar, I'd like to marry her."

"This is not decided by just you alone, we'll have to see her opinion about this. You may take your leave now."

So took his leave, not knowing how to feel. He knew she loved Wook, his brother, but to win her, he was willing to do everything. Everyday, till the 9th day of the 9th month of the lunar calendar, he waited patiently, with Yehwon Hwa by his side. In truth, she annoyed him, and he wished that Soo loved him, instead of being together with Wook. He watched them daily, with jealousy intensifying in his eyes. What will Soo say when he will propose to her? Would she reject him? He was afraid of that. He caught her in a moment alone, and asked her heartbrokenly :

"Why can't you love me?"

"Your Highness, I told you I was in a relationship with Wook before, he's the one I love. And remember, when I told I had feelings for another, well it's him."

"How could you be so cold-hearted towards me? I love you, I love you so much my heart hurts when I see you two together."

"Sometimes, feelings may be one-sided, and it's the case in your situation, Your Highness. Congratulations on getting to be the Crown Prince."

"When I'll be King, I'll make you my concubine, you'll be mine." He said so earnestly.

"I'll marry Wook first, then you can't have me."

"Yehwon Hwa said I could make you divorce, then I'll have you."

"Do you think you'll get my heart then?"

"I won't get your heart, but I'll have you by my side."

"Look around you, Yehwon Hwa loves you, why can't you be happy with her instead?"

"I can't, you're the first person who saw through me, who didn't judge me for my scar, and I just love you."

Just then, Wook emerged, having overheard their conversation.

"Crown Prince, you know she's mine, so back off and never get near her again."

"Threats, Wook? You know I'm the Crown Prince, I can do whatever I want?"

"You know she doesn't love you, so why bother her with your one-sided feelings?"

"You took my person away from me, Wook, you won't have a good life even if you marry her."

"You're crazy, Your Highness."

"I'm not."

"It's obsession on your part if I may be so bold, your Highness, please leave us be." added Soo.

"I'll let you off two tonight, but when I'll be King..." he let that trail off.  

He always watched them being happy always together, wandering freely around the palace, thinking "Wook, you'll pay for it."