The new boy that destroy all of the left pieces of Chanyeol

Oh, Dear Love.

 

RUMORS


 

Park Chanyeol sighs. 

Laying under the duvet of washed blanket, he roll himself like a dog in heat and stare into thin air blankly. He remembered the previous conversation with his friend, Jongdae regarding the new student that he has to take around the school tomorrow. As one of the council student members - one of the juniors mind you - he hate that he has to take the job and bring new kids and show them the same boring school each year like a retard. Those gummy smiles and constantly twitching eyes didn't help either. 

He wondered what kind of student he'll have to take around tomorrow. 

He just hopes it's not the other delinquent friend that the previous student brings in to their school. 

He have enough of it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beautiful.

That is the first word that register Park Chanyeol's mind when he saw him. 

Chanyeol couldn't describe how this beauty looks because he looks ethereal, just like an angel falls down from the heaven. With his fluttering long eyelashes and rosy cheeks, red lips from ceaseless biting. Worried eyes darting around and they looks down when they spotted a human 50 metre away. Easy to say, Park Chanyeol is beyond screwed. 

He cleared his throat and fix his collar button, walk to the direction of said beauty in hesitant stagger. He neared him and that's when Chanyeol realizes he just lost 50 years of his life. The subject of his main attraction stared at him with curious look and batted his eyelashes oh so innocently that Chanyeol almost melted down like a poodle of barf. 

He tried to sound like a normal human being. "A-are you Byun Baekhyun?" He asks. Said beauty raised a brow and nod his head once before letting out a melodious voice out from his pretty mouth, "Are you student council Park Chanyeol?" Chanyeol nods his head and gulped down a trail of saliva. He wanted to devour the sight of pure beauty in front of him but unfortunately he had one job and he need that scholarship to get into his dream school if he work hard enough. 

"Yes, indeed. Now if you please, follow me and I'll show you your class and we'll start from there. Sounds great?" Baekhyun nods vigorously and walk behind Chanyeol broad back. Chanyeol, being himself, of course tried to calm down himself and walk with confidence and greet all the students as much as he can. A few of the student council members who he manage to walk pass look down to the beauty behind him and direct him a knowing smirk and smack his shoulder while they are on their way. Idiots. 

Chanyeol stops in front of a class and turn around to see Baekhyun's eyes set on his. He gulped again and sweat beneath the thick cover of the dress shirt he wears. "This is your class, Mr. Byun. Put all your belongings and we'll proceed to the next place." He handed some papers that Baekhyun needs to give to his teachers and Baekhyun accepted it before he went inside and return back to Chanyeol's side. Chanyeol send him an easy smile and let Baekhyun walk beside him this time. 

You can do this, Chanyeol. He whispers to himself. 

"Alright, to your left there is the cafeteria. This is where you'll spent most of your time eating lunch or after school breaks to eat before you go home or even study here. There's an outdoor court outside you can go if you feel like the cafeteria is stuffy and too crowded with people." Baekhyun nods and look around the place with wonders. "And to your right is the student hall. This is where you'll sit for sudden school announcements or events. Sometimes we even do some sport tournamentship with other schools here but we have another one at the opposite wing of where we stand now. Let's move to the next place, shall we?" Chanyeol grins. 

Baekhyun return the grin with even wider smile with both of his eyes turn downcast like a half-moon. Park Chanyeol just get shot right into the center of his heart once again. 

You will be the death of me, Byun Baekhyun. He muses to himself once again and pray to god to spare his soul.

He continue his duty as the student council member again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He is indeed doomed. 

After a few months being a regular here, Byun Baekhyun manages to catch the hearts of the student body from a huge crowd of girls and boys. With his enormous charms and quirks, almost all of them are now called Baekhyun's fans because of the strong impact that he has in everyone. Including the stone-hearted Oh Sehun. He is known as the jock of the school, the ladies charmer of his group. He used to date a certain pink-haired Luhan - the president of the student council which everyone knows of and when they break up no one knows why. But after that, the googly-eyed soccer jock Oh Sehun never form a proper smile. 

Now with Byun Baekhyun came in rolling, when you heard Baekhyun's pretty laughs from miles away, it is the subject of Oh Sehun that is the reason behind those giggles. Long story short, Park Chanyeol is envious. He is fumed beyond hell. He wants to be the cause of Byun Baekhyun's laugh but because of his stupid disgusting twitches and stutters, he will never have the chance to score a date with Baekhyun. So he beats himself. Working his off until day turn night, running to a block to another one. Smiling stupidly eventhough he got insults spewed right in front of his face. 

To say he deserves it is an understatement. After all, the effect of Byun Baekhyun is just too strong and concrete for Park Chanyeol to handle. He is never the one who hide behind cold looks like Oh Sehun. Or even Kim Jongdae after he broke up with Kim Minseok the senior from last year. He will always be that one kid that always smile dumbly eventhough he feel like running across the street and hoping a car will wreck himself and bring him away from all the bullness life gave him. 

So Fate took pitied on him. On a hot day where Park Chanyeol couldn't handle the heat, he came across Byun Baekhyun who is in need of a good bottle of water after a day going through classes. And by fate, Chanyeol has one. 

"Mr. Byun? You look like you need some hydration after a hot day." He tried to start the conversation. Baekhyun cast a glance at him and smile so blindingly wide Chanyeol eyes twitch. 

"Chanyeol? Hey. Yeah, I do need one. Thanks." He grab the bottle from Chanyeol's hand and screwed open the cap and gulp it off. Chanyeol being Chanyeol, stare at him until Baekhyun's finish his deeds. "That was refreshing. I see you busy handling stuff. Do you need some help?" Baekhyun offers. Chanyeol widen his eyes and shook his head. "There is no need, Mr.Byun. You don't have to. I guess you are alright now. Until then, see you." He smiles and tried to walk off but Baekhyun catch his arms and tightens his hold on him. 

"Oh, wait! Will you come to the school's soccer tournament Chanyeol? I don't have a company to go with me to see Sehun's and his team. Would you like to go with me Chanyeol?" Again, Chanyeol's jaw dropped. He did not just been asked by the subject of his wet dream. He can't believe his ears. Is it playing tricks on him? "Come again, Mr. Byun? You want me to go with you? What?" He fumbles. Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "Enough with the honorifics, Chanyeol. Just call me Baekhyun. and yes, I want you to go with me. I won't accept a nada." Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. 

"But I never—" 

"Yup. I know you never did. That's why this will be the first one for you. Come on, you only have a year before you graduate. Where's the fun if you only so focused on pleasing people but never granted any good from it? Don't think I never saw you, Chanyeol. I know you tried to get away from me." Chanyeol gulps. He is in a bad, bad situation. What should he do? Should he accept it or lied to Baekhyun?

"I... uh... You see... I'm—" Baekhyun tched. "You are trying to lie, Chanyeol. I see right through it. What are you afraid of? No one will bully you, trust me. Those guys are actually nice when you knew them." Yeah right, they are only nice because they are trying to get in your pants and you are so damn oblivious about it. Chanyeol thinks. He sighs, "Alright then. I will. But you need to wait after I locked up the office. Will you wait for me there?" Baekhyun nods his head happily and squeals, "There's the spirit! I'll see you later, see you!" Baekhyun hugs him and runs away leaving a dumbfounded but happy Park Chanyeol alone. 

 

 

 

 

He heard Baekhyun before he even saw him. He swears that radiating laugh is so damn infectious. The flocks of girls surrounding him and trying to touch him makes Chanyeol curse even more. He make his way to Baekhyun and clear his throat to gain his attention. Baekhyun grins at him and wave to the girls who is giving Chanyeol a dirty eye for interrupting their conversation. Chanyeol smirk mentally. He then proceed to lock all the doors of the office and turn to Baekhyun who is playing a game on his phone. 

"You ready?" Chanyeol asks. Baekhyun lock his phone and salutes, "Born ready." He winks. 

Chanyeol think he died just a little bit inside. 

Maybe a lot.

 

 

 

 

"There is so many people here," Chanyeol mumbles. He is never the one with sports events like these. He can only go to a social ones which include him presenting himself in front of everyone so people would think that he is doing his job. He is never the slacker. So sitting down and watching bunches of kids running across the field like maniacs only make him uncomfortable and weird. 

"Isn't it fun? Look at Sehun, so ambitious." Baekhyun comments. I can do even more better than him, Chanyeol muses. 

"Yeah," He chewed on the freshly warm popcorn Baekhyun bought earlier before he plopped down beside him. And so Chanyeol watches the game with agony feeling wrecking inside him while Baekhyun shouts and yells like a fan of Oh Sehun. What's so great about Oh Sehun? Chanyeol questions himself. To be honest, in his opinion, Oh Sehun is just an ordinary human being that find theirselves better when they are surrounded with people. But what's the point of that? The only good thing you'll receive is gaining popularity and people will know all your secrets because people can't just keep their mouth shuts. And the other thing is you'll get to date one of the most beautiful girls. In Sehun's case - boys. 

"Just because he has good looks doesn't mean his inside are too," Chanyeol mumble under his breath. Baekkhyun doesn't seem to listen because he was so busy cheering and yelling for Sehun's team. Chanyeol doesn't care. He just want to get away from the crowd as far as he can but too bad he likes a certain Byun Baekhyun so much he had rather stay until Baekhyun shoos him off. 

Baekhyun turned his head to Chanyeol with a gleeful smile, "Isn't our team great, Chanyeol? They are so good. I'm sure we'll win until the final. I'm so excited!" Baekhyun clapped his hands. 

Chanyeol form a tight smile, "Sure they are." 

Baekhyun frowns, "You don't seem that happy. Are you alright? Is it too warm?" Chanyeol shook his head, "No. It's just.. I'm not really fond of these kind of events. It's too loud for me to handle." Which is true. Baekhyun touches Chanyeol's arm, "Do you want to go home then? I don't mind. I can ask them who won for today match." Chanyeol widen his eyes, "Y-yes! I mean n-no! It's fine Baekhyun you can enjoy watching. You want me to accompany you and I did. I don't want you to leave." Baekhyun tilt his head, "Are you sure? I mean, I'm pretty tired too. Come on, let's go home." Baekhyun stands up and hold his hand for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol blinks. "Are you sure? It's really fine though," 

Baekhyun shook his head, "Nah, I don't want you to beat yourself just because I ask you to accompany me. I feel bad that I asked you when I know you don't really like these kind of stuff." Chanyeol blush. Baekhyun knows. How obvious can he be? 

Both of them left the venue with a slightly happy Chanyeol walking beside the love of his life. 

 

 

 

 

Arriving at Baekhyun's place - because Chanyeol is just gentlemen like that - Chanyeol rubbed his nape, "Well, I guess this is it. I'll see you on Monday, Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiles at him. 

Suddenly in just a second which Chanyeol didn't catch himself counting, Baekhyun leans in and leave a tiny but heart-wrenching peck on Chanyeol's cheek that can make the poor boy wet himself in a matter of second. Chanyeol stare at the boy in front of him that busied himself staring at the ground with both of his cheeks bloom in rosy red of shyness. "I'll see you on Monday, Chanyeol. Have a nice weekend." He runs inside and slam the door before Chanyeol can say anything. After a minute, Chanyeol groans to himself and speed-walking to his house to calm down himself. 

And also Chanyeol junior who get so worked up over a peck. I know, totally embarassing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On Saturday, Jongdae barges into his room courtesy from his kind mother who told that Chanyeol is still in his room slumbering at Baekhyun's land. Jongdae turn on the radio at his room in full volume and scream his lungs off to The Beatles. Chanyeol yell at Jongdae to slow down the volume but of course Jongdae don't give two s about it. That piece of hot but still, little . 

"Okay, okay I'm up you lil' . Geez, desperate enough?" Jongdae stuck out his tongue and cackles at Chanyeol angry face. After he settle down, Jongdae nudge Chanyeol weak's arm.  "You , you didn't even tell me you were dating Baekhyun. The whole school was in fire when the news came out. How dare you. I thought we were best friends who tell secrets to each other! I told you about once about Minseok into my mouth with his piss saying hi but this is much more important than that!" Chen huffs and folded both of his hands. 

Chanyeol shudders. He seriously has forgot about the incident between his friend and his ex-boyfriend, Minseok. That lil' just have to remind him again. 

"What do you mean? I'm not dating anyone. Even more Baekhyun. You know that I liked him and that's it. Who the hell said that I'm dating him? Hah, such good dream but sorry, it didn't happen." You must be wondering, Chanyeol taking the news like no big deal. Yes, because this once happens to him. Way before he met Jongdae. The whole school accuses him to date Luhan, Sehun's ex-boyfriend when they just got together in their early year of relationship. Because of that, he got so much and decide to join the council student club to get away from all the petty rumors. Luckily he didn't get punch by Sehun because Sehun knows him and Luhan never talk to each other, hell, they never even encounter in each other life. So the rumor died and Chanyeol still didn't know who spread the stupid rumor around. 

Jongdae frowns, "Are you sure? It was pretty big though. I heard some of the students asked Baekhyun and he said yes." This one is too good to be true. So Chanyeol laugh out loud, "Hah! Funny. You almost got me there, Jongdae. Go home, I still need my beauty sleep." Chanyeol flops down and try to sleep again. Jongdae bounces on his bed and whined, "But it's true, ! You don't believe it? Call Baekhyun now." Chanyeol sneers. "And if he curses me out you owe me 100 dollars." Chanyeol grab his phone and dials Baekhyun's number. Jongdae just shrug.

After a few seconds, he picked up. 

"Chanyeol? Why are you calling me so early?" Baekhyun tired but cute voice were heard on the speaker of Chanyeol's voice. Chanyeol let out a silent scream and fake cries at Jongdae that makes the boy scoff beneath Chanyeol blanket. 

"Hey, Baekhyun? Sorry. Uh, I just woke up too. But my friend called me earlier and told me that there were rumors going on between us two. I was confused. I didn't believe it at first but he said that you said yes? What is it about, Baek?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun went silent but after a while he sigh, "Yes. The rumor is true." Chanyeol gapes. Jongdae cackle silently and scream, 'I WIN'. 

"But before you jump into any conclusion and hate me, let's meet? I want to tell you something." Chanyeol look at the clock, "We can meet at a nearby cafe? GomGi Cafe? Is it fine?" 

"Yes. I'll meet you there. Please listen to what I want to say, Chanyeol." 

 

 

Chanyeol arrives at GomGi's 10 minutes early so he can get his head right before he listens to whatever thing Baekhyun need to say to him. He just can't believe. Byun Baekhyun? The only person who can make him think about his eyes for an hour straight? The guy who voice so loud it never annoys the ever so annoyed Chanyeol? The Byun Baekhyun likes him? The Byun Baekhyun that is oblivious to Oh Sehun's ugliness? 

Chanyeol couldn't make his mind. It all seems ridiculous. He ordered a large size of Ice Americano before he get even more headache. The waiter hands him his drink and pat Chanyeol's shoulder with a grim smile. Chanyeol blinks. 

Baekhyun arrive 2 minutes after their suppose meet up and he apologizes to Chanyeol which Chanyeol dismiss with a wave of hand. Chanyeol sip into his drink and look at Baekhyun who is still staring at the table in front of him. 

"So Baekhyun?" What do you want to say?" Chanyeol drops the bomb after a minute of silence. 

Baekhyun looks up and pouts, "I'm sorry, Chanyeol that you have to find out the news from other person. It's true that I do like you and I've been planning to tell you but I just don't know when." Baekhyun rub his face with both of his hands. Chanyeol tries to put his hand above Baekhyun's which Baekhyun blushes hotly. "It's alright. I know that feeling. I've been liking you too for a while. No, I've been liking you from the first day you came to the school with your stupid smile and ridiculous hair." 

Baekhyun frowns, "What's with my hair? The brown looks good on me." Baekhyun pouts even more. Chanyeol restrain himself before he jump on Baekhyun and start to rip off the smaller's shirt. Oops. Naughty thoughts. Bad Chanyeol. 

"Yes, the brown looks good on you but as a student council member I can't give you the chance to slip up just like that. Do you know that I asked the treasurer Soojung to give you the warning paper? Yeah that was me." Baekhyun pulls his hand away from Chanyeol and scowl, "How dare you, Chanyeol! I liked the brown on me okay? I freaking love that color." Baekhyun cries. Chanyeol chuckle, "But black looks ravishing on you." Baekhyun shut his mouth and bit his lip, shy. Chanyeol grins. 

He stood up, "Come on. I'll treat you dinner. I've upset you with your hair color and now I want you to cheer up again. Did you know that the way to a man's heart is through his belly? Now let's go." Baekhyun giggles and slip his hand on Chanyeol, going out from the cafe. 

Somewhere in the cafe, the waiter that serves Chanyeol earlier form a sad smile, looking at Chanyeol and Baekhyun wondering when will he ever get a cute guy like Baekhyun. 

He continues mopping the floor with disdain. 


 

 

And that concludes the first drabble of Chanbaek! Wow, it's been a damn while since I wrote story this long. I hope you enjoy the cheese as much as I do. 

Do ask me questions about anything in the comment section box below and feel free to subscribe to read more of the drabble! + You can ask me to do a drabble of your own dream if you want to <3 

Until then, see ya! 

Xoxo, 

-- sera.