Final 1.2

Trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trap with my Crush

 

***

 

"Yoona, the Im Yoona. My prince charming. My most valuable player. The used to be junior student and now senior that I have been crushing since I was in my second year. No? Yes! That Yoona is actually here in this place? And yes, Seo Joohyun, you just trap yourself with her. Oh my God. Oh my God, Oh my God... Is this a dream? Is this a dream? Is this for real? Because I swear, I don't think I will wake up. This is too good to be real. To be damn real." Seohyun mumbles to herself while she's trying to convinced herself that yes, she's like in a random place... with someone she never expects to be. Looking back, she keeps on shaking her head furiously and then tap her cheeks twice, thrice, no so many times. "Holy, I'm not dreaming." But ends up accepting the truth after feeling that little pain on her cheeks, while her heart is now obviously couldn't be stop from beating wild. She once again face the door and reached for the doorknob to check it for the nth time if it's indeed lock. "Heol, it's indeed lock."

 

Yoona sitting by the bench couldn't stop from smiling when she heard the last words from the stranger. She did not hear clearly the rest, but her last sentence sums it up, that indeed, she's a weird girl?

 

'So what should I do?' Now Seohyun is in trouble. Her mind started to crumble as she thinks of what she first do now that she seems to be lucky to be trapped with the person she had been crushing and admiring. She started to walk from left to right and right to left, as she keeps on glancing to the girl sitting. She did it for the past 10 minutes -- until she stopped.

 

"Hey, why don't you just sit here next to me?" Because Yoona speaks again.

 

But instead of complying, she opened her back pack and she was right, she did not left her baseball jersey in the office. And she also finds out that she put the folder for their magazine interview. 'Oh now I know how to approach her. Kyaaaa, this is my great chance to talk with her. Your dream is definitely now becoming true, Seo Joohyun.' This gives her the reason to finally approach the baseball player.

 

However, before she can think of approaching the older, she felt a hold over her hood and she was drag, causing for her to forcefully walk, in a backwards way. She turned her head, only to see the deer is indeed holding her hood, while dragging her gently to the bench. She got nothing to say but to comply, until she was pushed to the bench, through her shoulders. She got shy when she saw her smile at her and looked down to her lap. Just on time her cheeks turned like a tomato.

 

"If you can't break the door then just stay here with me." Said Yoona, sitting next to the young girl.

 

"What-what are you doing here?" It was like an instinct and Seohyun blurted such question loud enough. She looked at her while fidgeting with the hem of her hoodie shirt.

 

Yoona blinks twice, finally noticing that the girl is wearing some thick glasses. "Are you a nerd?"

 

"Yes?" Seohyun briefly touches her specs. She is apparently nervous for unknown reasons. Or maybe just because it's her crush she's talking for the first time of her life.

 

"Well obviously you are. You don't have to answer it." Chuckled Yoona softly. "What are you doing here as well?" But she got curious of the reason the other girl as well.

 

"I... I... Saw you c-coming here. And I thought I should follow. But I-I-"

 

"Wait." Yoona noticed the other girl is uncomfortable because of her nervousness. So she put her hands on top of her shoulders and gives it a massage. "Relax. Why are tense? Or you are like this to strangers?" She wonders, because it's obviously their first time to meet. "I won't eat you or hurt you, so please quit with your nervousness." She jokes a little. But the girl did not even give a reaction. She only looked at her with those clear yet innocent eyes. Yoona finds it adorable. "I won't stop massaging your shoulders if you don't stop your nervousness as well."

 

"I'm... Okay. Y-You can stop it now." Seohyun tried to voice out but she stammers again. Yoona only said no, which made her pout and looked down to her lap. 'If only you know. You will understand it's hard to control my feels right now. Like it's just our meeting and you are already touching me.'

 

Yoona smiled in victorious while she decided to keep shut and let the young girl relax through her massage. The latter also seems to have the same mind as hers as she also got quiet.

 

As time passes, Seohyun can feel herself relaxing, the more the other girl is massaging her. As if the silence between them and the massage has some magic, it's melting her both her muscles and heart. She felt shy and awkward however, as she smiled to her and put her hands down, now. "I'm okay. Thanks, Yoona-ssi."

 

"You know me?" The doe-eyed girl however did not expect to hear her name from the young girl.

 

"Of-of course. I mean, who wouldn't know you? You're a baseball player." Seohyun said with her shy gazes still.

 

Yoona chuckled. "Oh yeah, but I don't think I'm that popular?"

 

"You do. Believe me, Yoona-ssi."

 

"Um, hold on. Don't call me that way. I think we're just in the same age, so just call me by my name. Would be sound better." The doe-eyed girl corrected and she earned her small smile. "Well, all my friends call me Yoong. But since we just meet by chance, call me Yoona. Anyway, why did you follow by the way? I though the building has no single student anymore?"

 

"It's just your thought. But I stayed longer to finish my works."

 

"Work? You're not a student?"

 

Seohyun almost want to chuckle, but she keep it in and giggle. "I'm a student but also working for the student's council." she explained, can't help and noticed that Yoona being innocent is cute. But why would she actually know about her? She's just a low key student in their school. Heck, her heart is just exploding around, because she's conversing with her crush. If only she can tell her too, but that would be later. She's not as crazy as those fan girls.

 

"Whoa, you must be the president?" Yoona guesses with a big grin plastered in her face.

 

"Me? How I wish. But no, I'm just a secretary of the president. More like for the whole council." Seohyun shared with a sigh. She must be the most hardworking council officer now.

 

"Really? Wow, that's a good work."

 

"Good work? Not literally. They always give me paper works. Like I have always done something wrong."

 

Yoona chuckled. "No wonder you look older than me. How old are you?"

 

"I'm sixteen. You?" As if she doesn't know, Seohyun keep their conversation going unconsciously.

 

The doe-eyed girl almost fell from her seat. Did not expect she's younger. "So you're just a junior student? You're still so young to work for an office. I mean, it sounds like it's a heavy work. You know, those work that our parents are doing in their jobs?"

 

"Um... it's quiet like that. But it's okay. I am a scholar student after all. So I have to keep working because it's where my tuition fee is coming. hehe."

 

"I'm seventeen by the way. So that means, I'm already in my senior."

 

'Of course I know that. Well, everything about you. I know them.' Seohyun giggles inside while smiling like a fool.

 

"Why are you smiling that wide? Do I have something in my face?" Yoona smiled back, but it was because she is amused.

 

Seohyun immediately dropped her smile and shook her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter