The Cool Vs The Pretty (FT Vs Pri) - FT Island

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Siwon

 

The familiar sounds of girlish squeals invaded Siwon's ears as he walked through the entrance of his high school. He shook his head in mild annoyance, but graced the squealing crowd with a smile, causing them to squeal even louder.

"Oppa~ You're so cool!"

Siwon sighed, hearing that phrase again. 'I know I am..you all tell me that everyday.' He knew it should be taken as a compliment, always being told that every day by everyone. He should also be greatful for his ability to make any girl's heart flutter with even a glance, but in all honesty, he just couldn't find himself too thrilled about it. It may sound crazy, but he somewhat wished he could just be treated normally, be left alone to his studies instead of approached in every class by a different girl wanting a date. As he turned his head, giving his fangirls another kind smile and hearing them squeal, he turned his head forward to get to class, a smile still playing at his lips. 'Oh well, I guess we can't have everything we want.'

As he headed down the hallways, he heard more squealing, but this time from a combination of men and women. Smirking to himself, he knew that could only mean one person was also in the school. Sure enough as he entered the classroom, which was also the source of the squealing, he chuckled lightly as he spotted a very content looking Heechul, who was surrounded by his various fangirls AND fanboys.

"Heenim, you're so pretty!"

Heechul had a similar situation as Siwon; except Heechul was known as "the pretty one", where Siwon was known as "the cool one". Another difference was, while Siwon had become somewhat tired of having a constant army of fangirls, Heechul absolutely adored it. It was a wonder how the two had become as good of friends as they had, being as different as they are, but it happened somehow.

Feline eyes flickering to Siwon as he entered the room, Heechul let a smirk grace his lips and he waved all of his fans aside to make room for Siwon. Siwon smiled thankfully as the fans parted and let him take his seat beside the feminine male. Heechul smiled lightly at Siwon and Siwon returned the smile, turning his attention to the front of the room as the teacher entered and demanded the other students return to their seats.

This was the life of The Cool and The Pretty, and whether Siwon liked it or not, it was his to live.