Higinia - Blessthefall

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Siwon

A/N: Oh yes, I forgot to mention this in the previous chapter, and I'm too lazy to go back and say it, so I'll say it now. Incase you've never read the other iPod shuffle oneshots I've done, I want you to know that ANY female I mention in the oneshots are left unnamed for a reason. The reason for this is so you, as the reader, can imagine for yourself who it is. You can imagine it's another female idol, or yourself, or an OC of yours, it's all up to you. I do this so there isn't any conflict, since i know some people don't like certain idol pairings, and some also just like putting themselves into the story :].

------------------------------------------------------

Nothing was heard in the small white room but the beeping of a heart monitor, and the soft whispers of a prayer. Laying in the hospital bed, was a young woman. Her head was wrapped in a bloodied bandage, and her body was in a similar state. Beside her bed, sat her long time boyfriend, Siwon. As he sat beside her bed, he had both of his hands clasped together tightly, murmuring a soft prayer, trying anything just to save her.

Somewhere deep down, he knew there was no hope. The doctors had already told him she wouldn't make it through the night. The car accident she had endured on the way home from work was one of the worst anyone had ever seen. Staff at the hospital were even surprised her heart was still beating when they got to her, but they knew it wouldn't be for much longer. However, despite the small voice inside his mind telling him she wasn't going to make it, he kept praying, hoping that her fate would change.

Lowering his clasped hands, Siwon looked at his girlfriend's pale face, a sad smile found it's way to his lips; tears welled in his eyes as he slowly took one of her hands in his own. He flinched lightly at how cold her hand felt, but he squeezed it lightly before softly running his thumb over the soft skin.

If you could stay here for just a little bit, a little while, a little bit with me...

"I love you," Siwon softly murmured, still softly tracing patterns on her skin. He let out a shaky breath as he looked at their hands clasped together; it felt strange, knowing he may never hear those three words from her again. It scared him. It scared him to know she may not be by his side for much longer. They had been through too much, and knowing he could lose her destroyed all the things he had imagined for them. Letting out another sigh, Siwon continued to hold her cold hand and closed his eyes; the sound of the heart monitor faded away as he started to once again pray for her life.

If god could keep you with me, I'd trade just about anything.

I'd trade anything...