Take Me Away (Cried Out To Heaven) - MEST

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Siwon

A/N: For the record, I just want to say it's rather coincidental that my iPod came up with this one for a Siwon playlist >.>. I looked at the screen for about 5 minutes deciding whether or not it was psychic or not. Anyway, this is the FIRST of what I have dubbed "The Fail Four Fics" >.>. As I said in the description, this one, as well as the next three, are absolutely horrid in comparison to the later ones.

-----------------------------------------------------

Siwon let out a shaky breath, his face tear stained as he slowly entered the church. It was late at night, so no one was inside to see the young man. If someone were to see him, they most likely would have turned him away; Siwon's clothes were blood drenched. He knew how he looked, and he felt nauseated every time he thought about that moment outside the bar. The moment he lost it.

Another choked sob left his lips as he sat at one of the benches, clenching his hands in a prayer, "God, please tell me you're here and listening..."

It was silent for a few moments as Siwon let out shaky breaths, trying to keep himself from sobbing, "Please, God, forgive me for I have sinned. There was a man at the bar where I work. He threatened me, and then started to threaten random patrons. I took him outside and made him leave, but I guess he waited for me. When I was locking up he...he came out of nowhere with a knife."

Siwon let out a soft sob, clenching his hands together even tighter, "We fought, and I-I killed him. I don't know how it happened, but somehow the knife ended up in my hands and I just...I did it without thinking."

Soft cries escaped the shaking young man's lips as he clenched his eyes closed, trying to keep the tears from seeping out, "Please, God, I haven't lost my faith. If you're there, please help me cope with this. Please forgive me."