You Think

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the office incident Jessica went to her company. 'Kwon Yuri you think I didn't see your action earlier huh!' Jessica was scolding Yuri in her head because Yuri back hugging Tiffany from earlier. Jessica wanted Yuri to be her bodyguard but instead Yuri picked Tiffany. She enter her office and got a text.

From Tiffy:

Want to go shopping with those dorks?

To Tiffy: 

Sure at what time? 

From Tiffy: 

At 12 so we can have lunch with them too.

To Tiffy: 

Ok.

With the last message sent Jessica went to work. 

.........

 It is 11:30 Tiffany and Jessica arrive at the Im Co. Everyone was kind of afraid of the two so they only bow politely. When the two got to Yoona and Yuri's PA they told her to tell Yoona and Yuri. The PA did. After 2 minutes YoonYul came out with a gloomy face. 

"What's wrong?" Tiffany ask caringly to Yuri.

"Nothing let's go." Yuri said lifelessly. (She was happy before her PA called her that JeTi was here). 

"Ok where should we go?" Yoona the brighter one asked. 

"Oh lets go to one of my friends restaurant. It's the best you would ever have." Tiffany beam a eye smile to Yuri. 

"Tsk tsk flirting since met." Yoona said and ran away dragging Jessica. 

"YAH IM YOONA DONT LET ME CATCH YOU OR YOU DIE!" Tiffany shouted and ran after Yoona and Jessica. 

"Yoona why are you dragging me too I don't want to run in fact I hate running let me go." Jessica whine. 

"Fine fine bye gotta run before she gets here." Yoona said and left. 

Yuri followed Tiffany and grabbed her hand. "Hey Fany you know you look like a total idiot right now." Yuri said as she stalling for Yoona. 

"What now you too Yuri do I look like an idiot?" Tiffany asked. 

"Well to be honest yes you look like an idiot...." Yuri said and before she could act she is now rubbing her sore arm. 

"That's what you get for saying I look like an idiot." Tiffany sulk. 

"Well I was just being honest arghhh why do you need bodyguard when you can guard yourself." Yuri complain. 

"Well only when I am mad." Tiffany said. 

"Oh you are mad? Oops I am sorry I don't know what to do to make you not mad." Yuri said cutely. 

"Shut up I'm not a two years old now." Tiffany said and crossed her arms and turn away.

Yuri walked up to Tiffany and gave her a back hug. "Awwwwww my PanyPany is mad mushroom don't be mad let's go eat I am hungry. That shikshin might eat all if we don't go." Yuri said and saw that Tiffany was smiling now. 

"AHEM! Guys I am still here." Jessica said as she can't watch the scene anymore. 

"Oh yeah sorry let's go Aishhhh Yoona running away leaving only me to protect you both she will get it from me." Yuri said and all three of them laugh. 

........

The four got to the restaurant Choishin which is run by Tiffany and Jessica's friend Choi Sooyoung. They enter and YoonYul was amazed by how neat and beautiful the inside was. "Whoa she has a good taste." Yoona said. 

"Yea.." Yuri also mumbles. 

"Oh aye Tiffy Jessi! You guys are here!" A tall skinny girl shouted. 

"Aishhhh Shikshin stop acting like you haven't seen us for years." Jessica glare at Sooyoung. 

"Omma Jessi doesn't miss me..." Sooyoung pretend to cry to Tiffany. 

"Jessi! But it's true Sooyoung we just saw each other two days ago." Tiffany said and merong Sooyoung. 

"Fine but I see who are these two pretty lady here." Sooyoung ask finally noticing YoonYul. 

"Hi I am Yoon, Im Yoona. Nice to meet you." Yoona said and offer a handshake. 

"Oh nice to meet you Yonna-ssi." Sooyoung shamed Yoona's hand and then fix her gaze to Yuri.

"Oh I am Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you." Yuri said and also offer a hand shake. 

"Kwon Yuri....? Yah this butthole really don't remember! You little punk!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter