Bodyguards?

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah wake up Kwon we are late!" Yoona shouted as she hurried get ready. 

"What time is it?" Yuri ask still not aware of the time. 

"It's freaking 10 dude get up! Aishhh how can the president and the Vice President be late like this our company is going to die soon." Yoona said as she put her suit on. 

"Oh we are late and we have a special client today!!!" Yuri shot right up and race to the bathroom. 

The two was so fast that within 5 minutes they are putting their shoes on. "Thanks to those useless training we had back then haha." Yuri joked and Yoona laughing along. 

They walked out and Yoona look at her watch, " we are doom the client appointment is in 10 minutes." Yoona exclaim and turn too fast she hit someone. 

"OWWW! God I'm late and I get hit too!" The voice cried in pain. 

"HEY I AM HURT TOO AND I AM LATE TOO!" Yoona scoff at whoever the girl was. 

Yuri turn around and saw a pretty lady still on the ground so she helped her up. "Yoona stop we don't have time for this hurry and sorry Miss for my friend's stupid move." Yuri bow politely and dragged Yoona to the elevator and they left. 

After 6 minutes they arrive because Yuri drove very fast. They enter their office and tidy up after that they grabbed their document they needed and ran to the next destination. 

..........

In an office in the Im Co. "Ms. Im and Ms. Kwon, your client has arrived." Seohyun their PA said and open the door for the client. "Hello I am Tiffany Hwang CEO of Hwang Co." The lady said sweetly but frown right after. 

"Hey you! It's you! Disrespectful person!" Tiffany blurted out. 

"Hey! We are the same alright!" Yoona snap back. 

Yuri just stood there not knowing what to do now because the argument was getting intense. As if God help someone came right in, "Oh god sorry I am late." The person said but looked surprised. 

"Jessica?" Yuri said and her jaw drop. 

"Yuri? Yoona?" Jessica also shock. 

"Ok so you two are our clients?" Yoona ask more calm. 

"No duh if not then why should I be here." Tiffany said rolling her eyes. 

"PISHHH this kid she is in my company and acting like a boss." Yoona not chillin either. 

"Ok guys stop it we are already late. Yoona we have another appointment at 1 so hurry up." Yuri said to stop the two. 

"At 1? With who?" Yoona ask not knowing about the appointment. 

"Soojung." First time In forever Yuri called her name like that. 

"Oh oh yea Krystal but why?" Yoona trying to go further. 

"Later now focus on them." Yuri said as she pointed to JeTi.

For the meeting YoonFany was able to stay normal and smile more. They were talking about investing to collide their company for the up coming project and will announce it on Friday. The meeting was finally over and Jessica suddenly said, "Hey may I go with you guys?" Yuri and Yoona looked normal but Tiffany was shocked. "Hey Jess why would you go with them?" Tiffany asked. "Well I know them and I want to know them more." Jessica smile while looking at YoonYul. 

"Ummm Yul you ok with it?" Yoona ask a bit worried. 

"Yes let's go together want to join Tiffany-ssi?" Yuri ask politely. 

Tiffany gave her eye smile to Yuri and accepted the offer. 

"Alright Yoong lets go I miss Soojung." Yuri expression has changed now to a more sad one which JETI notice. 

..........

The four were in Yoona's car and talking happily meaning they are getting closer to each other. YoonYul found out that JeTi are best friends and live right next door. They were talking when Tiffany ask, "Who is Soojung?" She saw Yuri stiffen up but manage to answer, "A girl." Tiffany didn't stop there and ask, "Where does she live and how did you know her?" Yuri didn't want to answer this one but thanks to Yoona Yuri didn't have to answer. 

"She is a girl who is Yuri's girlfriend and the one in her heart." Yoona said which saw Tiffany frown a little. 

Maybe this pig like my buddie. -Yoona.

Yoona didn't notice one person who was frowning and not talking anymore. Jessica after she heard about Soojung she frown because she is starting to have feelings for Yuri. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter