A real new life

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there readers I start a new YouTube account. Please check out and support my channel in the future. The link below is a video of me playing the ukulele to the song Spring Day by BTS. Sure it's new so I only have three video the other two are I Got Love and Time Lapse by our mighty Kim Taeyeon!!! I am not a pro but I am not that bad maybe haha but please support me!! Oh and if any of you want to request a song feel free to pm me. I will try my best. Thank you.

https://youtu.be/GcOmM66472A

.............

Yoona and Yuri are now on their way to their company. 

....RINGGGG...

"Yuri just pick up your phone so annoying." Yoona trying hard to focus on the road. 

"Geez ok." Yuri said and fish out her phone. 

"Hello?" Yuri answer without looking at the caller ID. 

"Yul oppa!!! Where are you?" The loud voice echo through the phone. 

"I am on my way to the company what's up?" Yuri said knowing the loud voice. 

"What?! You were suppose to wait for us!" Tiffany shouted on the other end of the line. 

"Why? Oh yea we are your bodyguards." Yuri laugh. 

"Kwon Yuri you will get it when I reach there!" Tiffany said and end the call. 

"Who was it?" Yoona asked as she saw Yuri end her call. 

"Obviously the mushroom." Yuri said laughing. 

The two were talking when they got to the company and parked their car. They walked into their offices which is right next to each other. They started working and not later than 5 minutes a commotion was heard outside the offices. Seohyun ran into Yoona's office and told her what happened. Seohyun then ran to Yuri's and also explain. Both YoonYul opened the door together and saw the criminals. 

Yuri and Yoona ran to the girls and stopped them from causing more trouble. "Hey what are you two doing?" Yuri asked when they got into her office. 

"We told you to wait but you two just left so we gave you a surprise." Tiffany smiling like an idiot. 

"Surprise? So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter