Peek At the Past

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POv...

"Yoona! Sorry I am late." Yuri panting from the running. 

"Aishhhh why were you late dude?" I said while making a mad face. 

"Bruh I bump into this girl she seem so cold and mean I was so scared I almost pee my pants." Yul looking straight at me. 

"Really? Who is this girl that could make the mighty Kwon Yuri scared." I joked around and we both laugh. 

I am Yoona age 17 and Yuri is my best friend more like my sister since we had been together i don't know maybe since forever now. We both had the same dream and it is we will become some agent or bodyguards. Funny right? But we are determine we are working toward our goal we love it. Today we planned to go to the amusement park because it is semester break. I waited for her and I can say my patient was running out but she got here. She seem tired but I decided to and after she told me about this mystery girl I want to know more. We went to the amusement park and had fun until....we got into some troubles. 

"Hey you!" I heard a voice calling but didn't know who the person was calling for. 

"Hey! Yah! That tall skinny girl and you black coal!"  This time I was sure the person was calling us and that trigger me because no one call us that. 

I turn around to meet this lovely girl. "Ummm are you talking to us?" I asked her trying hard to not stutter. 

"Yes. You are pretty but this coal has no manners at all." I laughed at what she called Yuri but then I felt a hand hitting my head. 

"Yah! Yul! If I become dumb it's your fault!" I shouted at her and she laughed. 

"Like you were ever smart Yoong stop complaining." She just stated back which I just ignore and turn back to the stunning girl infront of us. 

"So what do you need to talk to us about?" I asked her as soon as my attention was fully on her. 

"Oh hi I am Krystal. Your friend bumped into me earlier and she didn't say sorry at all." I saw her cute pouty lips and stared at them for awhile before saying something. 

"Whoa Yul so you bumped into her and just ran away? Be a gentleman dude." I joked which Yul tried to hit me again but this time I dodged. 

"HEY I AM A GIRL NOT A GUY!" Yuri shouted at me and I just laugh. 

"Who knows you may be a man inside." I teased Yuri and now she is about to kill someone. 

I saw how red and steamy Yul is getting so I grabbed Krystal's hand and ran away dragging her behind me. I felt some electricity vibes traveling through my body and I saw the sparks flying. When we were far away from Yul I stop and laughed. She just stare at me with a questioning look. 

"Why did you run away from your friend?" She gave me the innocent look while asking me. 

"We'll do you want to get punch? I tell you she trained her skills are no jokes." I explain while still panting. 

"Oh...thanks." She smiled to me and that melted me. She is so cute for me to handle no one has ever have this effect on me before she is amazing. 

"Uhhhh friends?" I offer her my hand so we can shake hands. 

"Friends." She smiled again and it was so charming. 

"Let's go find that coal or else she might burn me alive later." I smiled and grabbed her hand once more. 

We walked back and found Yul still trying to calm down so we walked over to her. "Hey Yul you all calm now? Oh and say sorry to Krystal." I said to Yuri hoping she won't burst out. 

"Arghhhh I'm sorry Krystal." Yul said as she slowly stare at Krystal carefully. 

"Alright now Yuri we will have to go it's getting late. I will drive you home." I told Yuri and she smile because she didn't have to take the taxi.

"Uhhhh Krystal when are you going home?" I turned to her smiling. 

"Ummm I don't know my parents are not home and I hate being home alone so I'm not sure." I saw her facial expression changed so I think of a solution. 

"How about I give you a ride or you can stay at my place Yul can stay too." I said giving her my brightest smile. She seem lonely. 

"Is that ok?" She asked me and I nodded still smiling. She smiled at me and agree on my idea so I drove the three of us to my apartment. My parents are rich but I don't want them to do everything for me so I moved out at this age all I asked from them is a car an apartment and freedom in which they granted my wish. We arrived and I opened the door for Krystal. 

"What about me Yoong why only open for her?" Yuri asked me and I just smiled at her. 

"You aren't a lady so no need to." I grinned widely but I was pulled by the ear. 

"You are so dead." I heard her fiercely. 

"Owwww Yul! Let me go! I swear I won't let this one pass!" I tried to threaten her even if it was useless. 

I was left with no choice so I grabbed her hand from my ear and spun her around then held her down. She wasn't going to lose so she using her other arm also grabbed mine and flip me. I grain in pain but got back up and jump on her causing her to fall onto the hard ground so I took this chance to tickle her. She kicked me and pin me down then while one hand holding my arms preventing me from getting away she took her sweatshirt and tied my hands together. She is always faster and stronger than me I always lose whenever I fight with her because she is just a better fighter but both of us are consider the strongest in our training club. While we fought we forgot that Krystal was still there shock at how we became so rough at each other. 

"Hey Krys lets go in unless you want to stand there." I flashed a smile to her. 

"Oh dae." She was embarrassed from that so she lower her head. 

"Aishhhh we are friends it's ok and get use to seeing us fight like that we always do." Once again I smiled at her. 

.................

Since that night us three got closer together and my feelings for her grew larger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter