Late truth

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV....

"No no no Krystal don't..don't leave me... Please." I pleaded my lover who already have her bags all packed. 

"I hate you Yuri! I hate that I love you!" She shouted and I could see the hurt in her eyes. 

"Im sorry if it makes it better I will quit my job." -Yuri.

"No you lied just continue your job if you want I will just stay out of your life from now on. We are strangers." Her words rang in my ears for a long time. 

"If you are going to leave please do me a favor." I stood there staring straight into her eyes. 

"What?" she said coldly to me and I can tell she is holding in her tears. 

"Stay with me one more night just this I will let you go.." Now I can feel my cheeks are getting wet by tears. 

"Just one more night." I was happy she agreed but I can't help thinking we will end when the sunrise over the horizon. 

........

I woke up and felt someone next to me. I can't help but feel like I was back to 10 years ago. I sniff the scent of the person next to me and it smell familiar Krystal. Her name came to my mind when I smell the scent. I look at the person and smile was gone it was Jessica how did I not know.  I stared at her and see how much she resemble Krystal. She sudden open her eyes and I startled a bit. 

"Good morning." She smiled to me oh how I remember Krystal doing this. 

"Morning" I said as I try to signal her to get up.

She finally realize our position and stood up. I let a laugh out because how she reacted was cute. Did I just say cute? Haha I'm dumb. I then remember about Yoona. 

"Crap where is Yoona?" I asked and stood up as I ran to her room. I didn't knock and just opened the door which I saw Tiffany also in a cuddle position with Yoona. They woke up and got shock at their position while I got shock at Yoona's bruises. 

"Yoona...I'm sorry about yesterday.. Sorry." I couldn't bring myself to face her after I hurt her. 

"You should sorry Tiffany not me its not weird that I take your punches." She said and this is why she is my bestfriend she understand me. 

"Tiffany I am so sorry about my act yesterday I don't know what came over me." I said and she just forgave me. 

"He was never a good person he tried to me once but Jessica came to help and since then he said i am not his sister anymore so we aren't close." Now I feltmore guilty for raging at her. 

"I am really sorry I will be a good bodyguard for you now." I smiled hoping she would accept and she did. 

Just then all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter