Wedding

Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Chapter - Wedding

“Esteemed guests, the ceremony will begin shortly. Please take your seat,” Yoo Jae Suk announced. The hall that was originally bustling with activities quieten down, hearing the announcement from the Nations’ Emcee, also the host of the event. Guests began to take their seats at their designated seats as they greet each other and talk among themselves.

Jae Suk took this opportunity to visit the groom’s room where he saw the groom pacing about in the room, HaHa and Gary doing nothing but laugh at his anxiousness. “Yah Kim Jong Kook! What if your tuxedo tear as a result of sweating too much?” Jae Suk teased. Jong Kook glared at the older man as he took a seat at a couch, his head in his hands.

“Hyung!” He exclaimed, clearly do not know where to start talking about his worries.

“I’m worried. What if I treat her badly? What if I can’t give her the best? What if she loses feelings for me?” Jong Kook groaned. Seeing their usually confident commander in distress, the three Running Man members in the room, can’t help but burst into laughter, despite knowing their lives would be in trouble after this. Gary couldn’t control himself from recording Jong Kook, who had worries all written over his face, albeit secretly of course.

“Kook Jong ah, what makes you think you won’t be able to provide for her? For the past five years you guys are together, she has been nothing but smiles around you. She has always been stubborn, but because of you, she tried her best to cut down on her snacking,” Jae Suk stopped to observed the younger man before him, “Look, I know you and Ji Hyo very well. I know the bond between you guys are strong, in fact, stronger than mine; and that’s how it’s gonna be for the rest of your lives.”

Hearing Jae Suk’s words, the three younger men could not help but to tear up from his touching speech. Although he was embarrassed, Jong Kook wrapped his arms around Jae Suk, thanking him as he does.

A knock on the door was enough for Jong Kook to pull away, shy that someone else will witness it. The door opened slightly and a head popped in, revealing Song Joong Ki, with his heavily pregnant wife behind him. Knowing that the four younger men would like to talk to each other, Jae Suk excused himself before making way to the bridal’s room.

Before Jae Suk even stepped a foot inside the room, he could hear a woman bawling, along with hushed voices, trying to calm the bride down. “Oppa!” As soon as Jae Suk stepped into the room, a femini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter