Kim Jong Kook

Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Kim Jong Kook - Woman 여자

JongKook did not know exactly when did her went from “JiHyo ssi” to “JiHyo ah”. He did not even realise that he was very close to her until the maknae giraffe had pointed out to him one day.

 

He admits he had found JiHyo attractive from the first time they met, but he wasn't attracted to her that way. He simply found her pretty and that's pretty much all since he wasn't into girls like her at that time. Besides, he could see that Gary was interested in JiHyo, hence he gave way to his dongsaeng. JongKook’s and JiHyo’s relationship were very, if not the most, awkward among all the members. In fact, they had started with dislikes for each other. JiHyo, despite being a huge fan of Turbo, dislikes him as she found him too rash for her liking. Besides that man is a health freak and do not eat ramen. In case you guys still don't know, JiHyo = ramen. As for JongKook, while he found her pretty, her personality was a total turn off for him. She was everything he did not want in a woman, too carefree, rash and competitive. He had preferred women who are more refined and elegant. Not to mention JiHyo does not even care about her health and eats whatever she wants. With her tomboyish personality, JongKook occasionally forgets about her gender and had treated her as how he treated the other guys.

 

The first time JongKook saw her as a woman was at the gathering party at JaeSuk’s house sometime in July 2012. When he saw her playing with JaeSuk's and SukJin’s son, JiHo and HyunWoo. He was in awed at how easily she had managed to capture the two kids’ attention, especially since both JiHo and HyunWoo had avoided the other members like a plague. He only realised he was staring at her when KwangSoo nudged him and gave him a knowing wink. JongKook subtly cleared his throat and acted as if he was just looking around and wasn't focusing on one particular woman. He could still sense the teasing looks KwangSoo is giving him and quickly texted him to threaten the maknae.

 

Upon realising his new feelings for the sole female member, JongKook could not help but to avoid her during filming. Unfortunately, or fortunately, heavens wasn't on his side as he was put into the same team as her. He could not help but to feel awkward as he was now aware this lady in front of him was actually a woman, a woman whom he is starting to develop feelings for. Song JiHyo was of course, not dumb. She could sense that the muscled oppa of hers was actually avoiding her. She could not help but feel disappointed as she felt that she had done something awful which she was unaware of, to drive her favourite oppa from her. It was thanks to KwangSoo that they began to rebuild their close relationship. The maknae had actually sense the tension between his two favourite hyung and noona. He took the liberty to be the peacemaker between the two of them. He promised them out on dinner date and went missing just before the supposed meeting time. JongKook and JiHyo thus had no choice but to eat together since they had made reservation. To JongKook, it was the worst dinner ever. No, it's not because JiHyo had actually ordered all meat dishes, but it was because of the thick tension surrounding them. Besides, he felt a tiny bit of guilt towards JiHyo's CEO even though he knows they had parted ways on good terms.

 

JiHyo was the first one to break the silence as she asked, “Oppa, are you avoiding me?”

 

JongKook was shocked at first, since he had not expect the lady to be so direct.

 

“No, no I'm not. What are you talking about JiHyo ah,” he replied.

 

“Oppa. I'm not stupid you know. If u dislike me this much, then just tell me.”

 

JongKook made no move to explain himself as he knew JiHyo would misunderstand further. Both of them continued to eat the meal in silence. As soon as they both went out of the restaurant, JiHyo immediately thanked JongKook for the meal and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter