I can't breathe

I Need You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why?

I don't get it, why you have to leave, why?

You could have been in a ing coma

Or 

Maybe have had amnesia.

Must have been grounded for being ert.

But why this?

You want me to accept this, why?

I might be heartless, or i thought so then why the hell it aches so damn much.

I wasn't supposed to make friends and i didn't, you came to me, you made me your bestie and again it's you that Left me all alone to suffer.

Who the hell do you think you are.huhhhh???

Who gave you the right to play with me.

You could have fighted , how can you give up​.

You were a fighter.

You promised to return, you promised to watch that damn R rated movie with me. You were supposed to give a farewell party. There were a lots of things in our to do list. You wanted to make your parents proud of you.

Do you Know how much it hurts.

It feels like my heart is ripping apart, I can't breathe coz my chest feels so heavy and i feel like screaming but i can't coz my throat hurts even when i m not saying a word. 

You knew that i hate people who promise and forget.. you are one them but i can't even hate you, i just miss you so damn Much... It hurts, it hurts so much.

I hate you, you must not have came into my life.

You are nothing just a mere friend and a noisy roommate for 2 and a half year so it must not affect me, then why ?

Why? Please come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter