first time

I Need You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin chose to go to university which was very far away from his home ,,, he wanted to forget his painful past and also live alone ... Xiumin just wanted to stay away from any kind of affection ... So he chose a place far away from home. .... It took three days to his university... 

Xiumin planned to not get attached to anyone ... No friends ,,, no social life ,,, no getting close ,,,

He build a strong wall around his fragile heart ... He never let anyone show his soft minseok side ,,,, it was always cold hearted xiumin for everyone .... 

But as if it was never meant for minseok to live alone or more like peaceful .... 

As soon his room was allotted he went in there ,  where is three other roomies were waiting for him. ... One was at home and one was yet to move or more like shift .... 

This was the place where xiumin for the first time met Luhan ,,, the full of life kid Xi Luhan ... Who was always trying to befriend him ...

Of course they are now besties but it wasn't like this from the very start ...

Their friendship didn't start with lots of love and care ... It actually started with minseok being rude and luhan the angel ... They started with a fight ...

 

It was luhan's and minseok's first year in college ... They both were fresher's .. And coincidentally or fate but luhan got shifted into minseok's room ... 

Luhan was originally allotted into a different room on first floor but due to some reasons he had to change rooms and was shifted onto fourth floor that too on the day miseok arrived and also only two bed's were empty ... It was a six seated room , means six people sharing a single room ,, that wasn't a problem for luhan ,the beds were divided in sets of three ,,the actual problem was that only two beds were left and luhan definetly didn't wanted to take the one beside door ... 

So he tricked minseok which wasn't that difficult ,,, anyhow luhan had to take the middle bed and he took it ,,, 

Luhan said to minseok that ""I came before in this room and I have already taken the midd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter