final - truth

Jealousy never wins

Two month later

​​​​_________________

"HYUNG!" jimin shouted as he was walking into the studio.  

Yoongi turned around frightened but opened his arms to welcome Jimin into his embrace.

"I missed you hyunggg." jimin whined running into Yoongi's arms. 

"You saw me 2 hours ago, so tell me what actually brought you here?" Yoongi rolled his eyes asking.

"I brought lunch! aaaand i heard you telling Jin hyung that you were jealous that's why you avoided me." 

"WHAT! you're invading my privacy, you bad child! I will lecture you. But thanks for the lunch Jiminie."

Jimin giggled and handed the lunch box over, then he sat on Yoongi's lap and started playing with the fingers on his free hands.

"Jiminie, stop playing with my fingers I need to eat."

Jimin pouted but stopped anyways.He slung his arms around Yoongi's shoulder and burried his face into Yoongi's neck.

"Why were you jealous and who?"

"I well, uhm, i might've been jealous of all the skinship between you a-and Kookie.... BUT THIS IS ALL IN THE PAST NOW SO heh." Yoongi replied while blushing.

"But hyunggggg! you know he is just a brother to me." Jimin whined.

"I  know but stop being so TOUCHY with him! You're minee, jiminie. MINE." Yoongi growled while hugging Jimin tighter.

"Haha alright Yoongi, I'm yours, All yours." Jimin replied and pecked Yoongi.

________________

HeY! I'M BaCk guys! I haven't updated in so long... Whoops! But really sorry guyss. Anyways this is the final chapter and i'm also sorry that it's so short.

BTW, i won't be using AsianFanfiction anymore, soo i might delete my account. =)

Thanks for reading guys!