Two - not good for the group

Jealousy never wins

"Yoongi jealous or not you have to tell Jimin, because this doesn't only affect you two it affects the group too." Namjoon explained while Jin hugs him from the side to calm Namjoon from all the stress.

"I won't let it affect the group and i'll talk to Jimin but not now." Yoongi replied

"Yoongi, please do it soon. It's hard to enough to watch Jimin cry to sleep everynight. I don't want you to do the same Yoongi." Jin said as he gave Yoongi a sad smile.

"What...? Jimin cries himself to s-sleep?" Yoongi tered as his eyes became watery. He didn't want Jimin to cry just because of him.

"Yes Yoongi so promise us you'll solve this fast. I truly want you guys to be happy together." Jin said as he stood up with Namjoon and bid his good bye to Yoongi and left the studio.

Yoongi wanted Jimin back it's true but he couldn't go get him back. Everytime he was this close to doing so, he turns around and leave. He didn't want to risk their relationship because he was afraid that Jimin would leave him, tell Yoongi that he doesn't deserve him and that Jungkook is much better for him. So thats why Yoongi would always leave.

Jimin however always wanted to go to Yoongi and appologise for whatever he did. But everytime he went to look for Yoongi, Yoongi would just be nowhere to be seen or he would avoid Jimin. So Jimin stopped trying because everytime he tried it would always end up the same. He stopped completely, he stopped looking for Yoongi, stop staring at him and stop everythig that he does that relates to Yoongi because he desparately want to forget the moments they had together. Even though he didn"t want it to end he had to end his hopes because he thinks that Yoongi will never come back to him despite having to see each other everyday. Yes, it was basically impossible to forget someone you see everyday but Jimin tried his best to do so because he was done waiting. He waited for 1 month and Yoongi still ignored him.

Honestly speaking Yoongi thinks he's stupid for letting his jealousy take over him and stop talking to his boyfriend for one month. Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon all think the same but Jin doesn't say anything about it except "Yoongi get it over with if you love him than go talk to him." Yoongi thought about it but again he was afraid of hurting Jimin and himself.

"Hyung you seriously need to talk to Jimin, it's really hard for me and Taehyung to always enter the bedroom with Jimin crying on the bed." Hoseok said.

"I know Hoseok but i don't know how. I'm too scared to be rejected and pushed away only to see him with Jungkook together." Yoongi replied while looking at Jimin on the living room couch staring emotionlessly at the blank tv from the kitchen.

"Hyung, he said before that Jungkook is just like a little brother to him." Hoseok said as he turned Yoongi around to face him. 

"Feelings can change  Hoseok maybe he'd already fallen for Jungkook." Yoongi said sadly.

"If he did he wouldn't be crying himself to sleep and stare at a blank tv with a broken expresion." Hoseok replied as he nodded his head towards Jimin.

"Maybe he just doesn't want me to be mad at him, he cares about everyone Hoseok." Yoongi shrugged as he turned to look at Jimin.

"Yah no hyung but he has never been this blank before even when he thought we were mad at him. Why are you so dumb. Can't you see that he loves you." Hoseok exclaimed.

"Yah! I'm still your hyung! Respect me. Now lets talk about something else." Yoongi said as he hit Hoseok in the head.

"Yah! That hurts hyung. Anyways okay lets talk about something else then." Hoseok replied as he held his head.

-----------------

This is the end of chapter two i hope it's not confusing, anyways please leave a comment and tell me what you think about this story and if i should continue, because i feel like it and i feel like deleting this story eventhough i said i want to finish it. So please tell me what you think about it thanks.