Chapter 4

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dling-dlong”

Sehun was laying in bed playing a videogame when he heard the sound of the doorbell ringing. He was so cozily relaxing between the warm winter sheets that the idea of getting up to open the door didn’t even cross his mind for a second.

“Sehun! Go open the door!” Junmyeon yelled from the kitchen.

“You’re nearer hyung! You go open!” Sehun answered without even lifting the head from the pillow.

“Sehun-ah! You should really go see who’s at the door!” this time was Baekhyun the one who yelled from the livingroom, where he was watching the tv with Chanyeol.

“What’s wrong with you?!” Sehun yelled back, tossing the phone on the bed and reluctantly getting up.

Sehun went towards the big open space composed by the kitchen and the living room just to find his hyungs doing nothing, Junmyeon making a sandwich with Yixing in the kitchen and Baekhyun seated cozily with Chanyeol on the sofa.

“You’re just next to the entrance! Are you all too lazy to get up and check the door?” Sehun asked dumbfounded while walking towards the front door.

“You’ll thank us later” Chanyeol whispered as a reply while Baekhyun giggled peeking at Sehun from the couch.

Sehun, who was already in front of the door turned his head to look at the others, not understanding what his friend meant. Without even asking who it was, believing it must had just been their manager, the tall black-haired boy twisted the doorknob and opened the door.

“Ya Chanyeol, what does that mean..” Sehun didn’t even finish the phrase, his words getting tangled in his throat after seeing the person who was standing at the entrance.

Before him was standing a boy a little shorter than him who was holding two big bags in his hands. The boy with honey-blonde hair was looking at Sehun with brown sparkly eyes, a beautiful smile plastered all over his face.

“It’s been a while Sehun!” the boy said, unable to hold an even wider smile.

On the other hand Sehun’s brain momentarily disconnected. He just stood there, frozen, his gaze fixated on that smiling figure who was standing in front of him. Was he dreaming? Was all that really just a dream? Will he suddenly wake up in his bed and realize that all that wasn’t reality?

Sehun looked at the other over and over again, and hell no, that couldn’t be a dream! He was there, in the flesh, looking at him. Yes, it felt like a dream, but everything was so real, the emotions he was feeling so strong and overwhelming. The past few years he had countlessly dreamt of meeting that person, but never he felt such a strong storm of feelings in his heart, always getting a feeling of emptiness when he woke up instead . And that was enough of a proof for him to believe in what, or better who, he was seeing in that exact moment, standing in front of the door that just a few minutes before he didn’t even want to open. But just as Chanyeol said he was just so glad he did he’ll have to thank the others later.

“Sehun? Why aren’t you saying anythi..” the boy started to say but got interrupted.

Interrupted by a strong pair of arms enveloping him in a strong embrace. The blonde-haired boy immediately dropped the two heavy bags on the floor, returning that breathtaking embrace with all his strength.

“Luhan..” Sehun said in a whisper, so low it made a shiver run down the smaller boy’s spine.

“Yes?” the other sweetly replied, his face buried in the other’s dark blue hoodie.

“I can’t believe you’re here again, with me..” the black-haired boy whispered, meaning every single word which left his lips.

“I promised myself I wouldn’t cry.. but how am I supposed to do so if you talk like this?” Luhan said, his voice broken as tears started falling, wetting his cheeks and Sehun’s hoodie.

“I missed you so much..” the shorter boy continued, clutching at the fabric on Sehun’s back as tight as he could, as if he was scared the other could disappear at any moment.

Feeling the other shivering between his arms Sehun’s heart tightened. He started to sweetly Luhan’s hair with one hand, while the other was still tightly wrapped around his skinny body.

“Me too Lu.. you don’t even know how much..” Sehun said, his eyes getting all teary as well but still trying to hold back.

“I know really well..” Luhan replied, finally looking up at the other’s face, with swollen eyes and flushed cheeks.

“And how would you know?” Sehun asked, a soft smile appearing on his lips now that he could finally see the other’s face.

“Because you probably missed me as much as I missed you” Luhan whispered back, showing the other another of his flashing smiles.

“You’ve got a point here!” Sehun replied returning the smile and smacking a kiss on Luhan’s forehead, making the other giggle.

“You must be cold! Let’s go inside!” Sehun said picking up the two bags which were lying on the floor.

“Trust me, the cold was the last thing I was thinking about after you opened that door!” Luhan mischievously replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter