Chapter 3

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo has always considered himself as a calm and objective guy. He does not whine, he does not panic, he acts serious when needed but he's still able to enjoy himself when it's time to do so. In short, he is just good at dealing with various situations in the right way.

The only thing (or person) who is able to somehow break the balance which characterizes Kyungsoo's life is a certain someone. A certain Kim someone. A certain Kim Jongin someone. His band mate. His dorm mate. His good friend and the one who was able to do something so incredible as breaking through a certain someone's heart.

Yes, Kyungsoo was actually in love with Jongin.

And as if the situation wasn't already surreal as it was, there is a little particular which makes it even more amazing. Everyone, literally every single person in the dorm, was aware of the shorter boy's feelings towards the other. Everyone except for a certain Mr. Kim Jongin.

In fact, the brown-haired boy didn't even suspect that he was the target of the black-haired boy's infatuation.

On the other hand, and this is probably the most incredible part of this whole story, the situation is mirrored. And with mirrored it means that just like Kyungsoo was in love with Jongin, Jongin was in love with Kyungsoo. Again, everyone knows about it a part from the one concerned.

Then, why didn't anyone tell the two that they were actually in love with each other from the beginning? Easy. No one dared to make a move, fearing a possible eruption from Satan in person, and like this one of the two was already discarded.

Jongin instead wouldn't have realized the situation even if it had been displayed on Times Square's mega screen. He is just so dense with topics concerning love (and in particular if it involved Kyungsoo) that even if the others told him straight out of their teeth he would without a doubt see it as a joke.

So here they are, 7 potential cupids stuck between two guys who didn't even have the tiniest hint about the whole story.

Fortunately, Kyungsoo wanted to wrap up this whole situation. He finally decided to confess his feelings, because as things were going, they would have probably reached the pension without a single change in their relationship. Jongin was the sweetest guy he knew, and he deeply loved him, but despite all of that he had to admit that he was also way too dense (Funny statement coming from someone as dense as his beloved one).

So here he was, fidgeting with the edge of his black t-shirt waiting for Jongin to come out of the bathroom after taking a shower. Kyungsoo decided that that was the right moment to make his confession, he made up both his mind and his heart, burning with motivation. He felt like he was going to clear things up for once, that's why he was filled with both nervousness and excitement.

Finally Kyungsoo heard the sound of the bathroom’s door opening, making his heart automatically beat like crazy.

“Calm down Do Kyungsoo, you’re not a schoolgirl, come’on!” the black-haired boy thought before gathering up his courage and starting to walk towards the bathroom, his hands starting to sweat as he saw the tall figure of Jongin coming out of the room. In the exact moment in which Kyungsoo’s eyes landed on the taller boy he realized that he couldn’t have choose a worst moment to make his confession. In fact Jongin was standing there, looking at him with wet hair, flushed cheeks because of the shower and only a towel covering his toned body (not that he minded actually). Kyungsoo thought about running away for a brief moment, but hell no, he wanted to confess and he was going to do it now, towels involved or not.

The black-haired boy inspired deeply and then determinedly walked towards the other, until he was standing right in front of him. He looked at Jongin straight in the eyes and before the latter could say anything, Kyugsoo slapped a hand on the wall behind the other’s back, making him jump on his spot.

“Jongin, I need to talk with you” Kyungsoo said firmly, receiving a nod from the other.

Kyungsoo was satisfied with the start, even though he couldn’t help but think that placing his hand higher would have made a greater effect, but thanks to his height the best he could do was rest said hand at the height of Jongin’s chest.

“I’ll be straightforward ok?” another nod coming from the other, who was looking at Kyungsoo incredulously while blinking his eyes a few times.

“Jongin, would you go out with me?” Kyungsoo said all at once, now holding his breath and waiting for the taller boy’s reaction.

Jongin on his side stayed silent for a few seconds, looking at the other in disbelief, trying to codify what he was telling him. No-no way Kyungsoo meant “go out” in that way.. right? After thinking about it a few times more he decided that “no way Kyugsoo means going out in THAT WAY”, and done so he finally opened his mouth to say something.

“Do you want to go for a walk? Sure, give me a moment to get changed and then let’s go out!” Jongin replied, wide smile painted on his face, not noticing the shorter boy’s expression darkening.

Kyungsoo couldn’t believe it. How could Jongin have misunderstand what he said?! Considering the situation they were in, with an almost Jongin squeezed between a wall and Kyungsoo’s body.

“He’s way to dense” was what the black-haired boy thought before walking towards the living room without saying a single word.

After a few minutes Jongin was standing in front of him, wearing a gray hoodie and thigh black jeans, his hair a bit ruffled after being quickly dried.

“I’m ready! Let’s go!” Jongin said smiling brightly.

Kyungsoo couldn’t shift his gaze from that figure, unable to stop thinking about how perfect and mesmerizing the other boy managed to be in every moment, making it impossible for him to stay angry, especially when he showed that blinding smile of his.

“Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter