Be Happy

Art of Theft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

I woke up in a clean white room. Guess i'm in the hospital.

"Jessica!"

"Sooyeon!"

"You're finally awake!" Both of them said.

I feel so conflicted now.

I look at Taeyeon or say Taengoo.

Then I look at Sooyoungie.

I am such a horrible person.

Both of them are looking at me with such caring eyes.

"I..." My voice trembled.

"You don't have to say anything Sica." Sooyoung interrupted.

"Once upon a time...I found a mermaid on the shore. She lost her memories but I fell in love with her. I didn't know she has her Prince pining for her. But now that I know, I can't selfishly ask her to stay onshore. She needs to go back to where she belongs. The sea and her beloved Prince."

"Sooyoungie.." I sobbed.

"Sicachu, or I should now call Sooyeon, I wish you all the happiness in the world. I'll be ok." She said with teary eyes before wiping them away.

She then took Taeyeon's hand and put it on mine.

"I am returning her to you. I am sorry I didn't mean to be the 3rd party. Please... take good care of her. I know you will." She smiled at Taeyeon.

"Thank you Sooyoung, you are such a kind person. Thank you for saving Sooyeon's life and for being there for her always. I am very sorry." Taeyeon can't help tearing up too.

"Sooyoungie..." She must be the kindest person on earth. I engulfed her in a hug before giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter