How Great Is Your Love

Art of Theft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to a lady beside me drooling.

She does not look familiar at all. Who is she?

A blush crept up my face when I realised she is holding my hand and she is actually quite attractive.

I looked around the room and it has this simple baby blue tone which makes me feel calm.

What am I doing here? I don't seem to remember anything and my head aches.

The lady beside me stirred and I quickly closed my eyes and pretend to sleep. I don't know why i'm doing this but i guess i'm too shy to talk and face her.

I heard her talking to herself. Ahhh you're still not awake. I'm not a byuntae like Sunny so why do I keep thinking of stupid things. Alrights just another time, i'll stop, she said.

She pecked my lips. OMG she pecked my lips!

I opened my eyes wide at the contact and let out massive dolphin sounds. She shrieked too and jumped away from me.

OMG are you my girlfriend?! Why are you kissing me?! I screamed. 

No, I'm not. Please don't misunderstand. I'm your saviour actually. I brought you home when I found you at the seaside and even treated the wound on your head. Do you remember anything? She said.

I narrowed my eyes at her explanation. Saviour doesn't mean she can kiss me isn't it? Wait, why is my face heating up again? Oh i really cannot remember anything. My name? I am really in deep I cannot even remember my name.

I don't remember anything. I confessed. I can't even r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter