Kissing You

Art of Theft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have the habit of strolling along the beach at night at times when I'm feeling blue. (Who says Choi Sooyoung is only entitled to being the joker in the group right? I have my down days too) I chanced upon a huge black plastic on the shore. Is that a trashbag? I thought as I moved closer. The black plastic takes the form of a human when I walked closer. The slender figure must be a lady. She wasn't moving when i touched her. She was facing the ground and I flipped her around but I couldn't identify her as she's wearing a black eye mask. What is this? Halloween isnt here, is she a Catwoman? She felt like a block of ice and doesn't seem to be breathing. Her head was bleeding too. I was quite scared to be honest but I knew i needed to apply what I learnt back in my girl guides' day and apply CPR on her as well as try and stop her bleeding. I took off my tee and pressed it on her head. There's nothing else i can do. A human's live is more important isn't it? My house is nearby, I'll just run home later. Thanks to my wonderful CPR skill which thankfully works as this is my first real life scenario, she seems to be breathing again albeit shallow after coughing out water. I quickly carried her and brisk-walk home.

I lay her down softly onto my bed, being careful of her head with my tee-made bandage. Curiosity plagues me as I was very tempted to remove her mask. In the end more curiosity overwhelmed me which led me to remove her mask and clothes before wrapping her up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter