Time Machine

Art of Theft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

"Hold it there!!" The cops shouted.

The lady ran for her dear life. No, it wasn't supposed to screw up like that, she thought. A warning shot was fired. "Mam, if you're going to keep running, I'll shoot." The cop smirked. She stopped in front of a busy road junction, with her two hands raised in the air, turning her head back. The cop was satisfied and walked cautiously towards her while pointing his gun. Then in a split second with the sudden gap at the busy road, she ran right across it.

A screeching brake sound was heard before a vehicle collided with her body. She got up with a limp and continue running before throwing herself off the Han river bridge into the cold water. The cop cursed. He couldn't open fire for real as it was a busy traffic with plenty of pedestrians walking by. He carried on running to the side of the river looking at the waves with no sign of any human movement.

*Flashback ended*

Ever since the incident, the famous yet unidentified lady thieves duo did not appear together anymore. It has been a year since Taeyeon appeared again and acted solo this time. Sooyeon's body was never found. The police assumed she was dead. The tides were rough that day due to the heavy rain. A person who was injured will not be able to swim in such conditions especially in the winter icy waters nor keep herself afloat and survive the cold.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter