Seungyeon story part

Seperated twins

Seungyeon open her diary again. She read her own diary. Her tears started to burst again. She even don't know how many times she cried. She missed her family. Hwayoung, Kwangmin, omma, appa? How are you? I miss you so much. If only all of us here. But I wont come back to U.S until I finally win.

Flashback

Seungyeon was standing in front of her parents. Hwayoung and Kwangmin was sitting next to their parent. Appa looks very angry while umma was touching appa so he will not hurt Seungyeon.

What had you done? All of our relatives were hoping on you to enrolled the best school of business but you turned it down just for your stupid dream to be a volunteer.

Appa, please understand me. I don’t want to be a businesswoman or to continue this legacy. Just let Hwayoung or Kwangmin to take over the company.

No! you are the eldest so you must take over it.

Just because I’m the eldest it doesn’t mean that I need to take the responsibility. If appa want to talk about I’m the eldest I’m willing to give this responsibility to Kyujong oppa or to Jiwei unnie.

Pang. There is a sound where Seungyeon was slapped by appa. Appa can’t hold his anger anymore.

You are such disrespectful daughter. Once again I said you are going to be a businesswoman. Not again a word to against me.

No. I’m not going to be a businesswoman.

Pang… the second slap.

Umma,Hwayoung and Kwangmin was shock. Appa never slap twice.

Appa also look very shock by his own action.

I’m sorry Seungyeon.

No, I’m not to give up. The second slap make me realise something. You wont let me be what I want to be so I’m going to leave all of you. I wont comeback until I become a volunteer. That my promise. Seungyeon touch her slap cheek and ran to her bedroom. When she was packing, Hwayoung and Kwangmin went and see her. Unnie, is that true that you going to leave us? I’m sorry Hwayoung but I really need to do this. But why noona? Kwangmin, you see what was a chance in my hand. She open her hand. Nothing right. Chances comes and go. Many chances had come but I let it go. I don’t want to regret my chances now so I’m going to take it. Cant you wait for other time? Suddenly umma come and stand in front of Seungyeon’s door. No umma. I cant. Let appa be mad and lost.

Seungyeon finish packing and walk from her room to the gate. There is a taxi waiting for her.  Kwangmin, Hwayoung and Mrs Jo gave their last hug and goodbye and she entered the taxi. She watch the house, the place she grown up for the last time and shed her tears. She loves her family but this time she need to go. Go to find the meaning of freedom.

 

Seungyeon close her diary and cry. To be truth she miss her family. Appa,umma,Kwangmin and Hwayoung always come first for everything. Suddenly her shoulder was tapped by someone. Missing someone? Seohyun,her bestfriend asked. She wiped her tears and smile. But the smile was  not a sincere smile. Don’t lie Seungyeon. You are not the expert in this kind of part but to be true I also miss my family.