All new beginning for all

Seperated twins

"Remember Hwayoung. We are here to look for our sister. Seungyeon unnie must be there so she can save our company", Kwangmin repremind their mission to her. "But if we fail how Kwangmin? Dad already say that if you and i can’t find unnie , you must stay in Korea until you meet her. Korea is big oppa. How can you meet her?", Hwayoung sounds worry because they had no mind about Korea although they was born in Korea because they were raised in America. They cant talk in Korean because they parents had taught them. "I also don’t know where to start but oppa transfer us there in Seoul of performing art. That school is the same school unnie  enrolled before 3 years ago after she ran away from appa. So from the school we will start to look for her. We will enter the All Shine High School. Hopefully there is a sign there", Kwangmin started to be positive although he was a bit scared u of failness. "Unnie, i will find you. I promise because you are a popular actress in that school," Kwangmin started to give himself a courage.

 

while for Hyoyoung and Youngmin

"Seohyun unnie is important for our country Youngmin. Why must she run away when she know she is important,Youngmin? Hyoyoung asked.  "Hyoyoung , even if Seohyun unnie tell us why she ran away do you think that you will let her go?" Youngmin answered her. "This is all because of appa. If only appa didn’t force unnie to marry with that stupid idiot prince, surely Seohyun unnie still together with us", Hyoyoung started to blame her appa. "Hyoyoung, don’t blame appa for everything that happen. Just accept the fact that unnie is not together with us. This is why appa sent us here to look for her. Arraso?", Youngmin tried to defend their father. "Ne Youngmin", Hyoyoung start to smile. "That is more to my twins", Youngmin smiled.. "Oppa", Hyoyoung called him. "Ne", he replied. "will we meet with Seohyun unnie again"?,Hyoyoung asked. "Maybe. We will start looking for her from the school that she enrolled. All Shine High School", Youngmin replied her.

 

done with my first chapter... sorry for the late reply and the lame chapter........thanks for my readers and subscribers. please comment so i know where is my mistake. and the places in this story are fictional. ok