Seohyun story part

Seperated twins

 

Flashback

 

No appa. I wont marry him. You’ll marry him that’s the end. No I don’t want. You must. But why must me. There is a lot of princesses here but why me? Well. It is because you are the crown princess and you are the real queen. So what makes me different with other princess? Because you are special. Then my cousin also precious. No i want you to marry with that prince. so you must learn those books and be a real princess. If i disobey? Seohyun asked. You'll be a commoner. Then i take it. I'm wiling to be a commoner. What? Her answers makes the royal family shock. They never thought a princess that had been a pearl for them will fall. Are you sure about that Seohyun? This is not a small matter. Well if you still force me to marry that prince, then i'll be a commoner. Okay so if that your word from now on you are not the part of the royal family. The king declare. So from now on i shall not be called Princess Joo Hyun but it will be Seohyun. She take of her most precious crown and open her royal dress. Leaving her with  her inner dress and she walked out from the palace. Hyoyoung,Youngmin don't follow your sister or i will ask all the guards to follow you. Both the twins seat at their chair back.

During lunch. The queen tried to talk with the king. Yeobo, think again about your desicion. No. A king must make a great desicion. But putting your own princess as a commoner is not definetly a good idea. She deserve that. At least let me talk to her. Me too. The twins said in unison. Okay. but dont take a long time okay. We'll be right back

 

Unnie/Noona!! Hyoyoung and Youngmin called Seohyun. oh my bro and sis. Seohyun hugged them. Their eyes are filled with tears. Are you serious with your desicion unnie. Yes. but why? i dont want to be a queen in such a young age. i want to be a person that had something to be proud with. I dont want to be like you omma. no i mean you regret because you didnt achieve your dream. i want to persue my dream. The queen cried. She hug her princess and comfort her. i know it my dear. i always support you. i also dont want you to regret in your life.

 

sorry late update