New start at All Shine High School

Seperated twins

The Jo twins came to the school. All the student was staring at them and some people are praising them. Then suddenly someone tap their shoulder. Sorry, but are you the Jo twins? Yeah, and who are you? I'm Kang Jiyoung, the white queenqa. Dont worry i wont hurt you but the Principle asked me to bring two of you to his office. So may i bring you? Oh, sorry for making you waited for us. By the way, i'm Kwangmin and my twins, Hwayoung. and you may lead us. then follow me this way......

Kang Jiyoung was too talkative and good in communication making the Jo twins comfortable with her. the Hwayoung asked. you say that you are the white queenqa, what do you mean? oh this school had two type of kingkas and queenqaa. the fist was the white tribe. those kingkas and queenqas are the member of Prez.s, student body club and some clever student. so don't worry those people wont hurt you. but my warning is stay away from those red tribe. the kingkas and queenqas comes from rich families and popular among the students. maybe they are spoiled making them arrogant. but not all of them are bad but just stay away from them. oh.....the Jo twins answer in unison. so here we are. the President room. Kang Jiyoung knock the door and bring them to the principle.

if the Jo twins meet with the white tribe of good queenka,then the Ryu twins meet with bad queenka, Krystal. Hyoyoung accidently slipped cause her drinks split to Krystal shirt. Yah. why you block my way and make my blouse dirty. how dare you? she shouted. we are sorry we didnt know about this. DONT KNOW?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT THAT.. we are the new student. Hyoyoung answer. ARGH.. Even you are the new student that will not giving you any credit. now take this.Krystal raised her hand to slap Hyoyound but stopped by someone. Just because you are the red queenqa doesnt mean you can hurt a people. Taemin hold her hand. Auch it hurt. Please take your hand Taemin. Apologise to them. Taemin asked her. No. Auch.. Okay. I'm sorry. Krystal said then Taemin take off his hand. So both of you are the Ryu twins? Taemin asked.  Ermm Yeah. Hyoyoung answer. Now follow me..... Then Youngmin and Hyoyoung followed him without saying anything........

 

 

sorry late update.... now this is the two tribe of white and red kingkas and queenqas.

 

white tribe

-Kang Jiyoung,Choi Sulli@Jinri, Lee Taemin, Shin Dongho, Kim Jongin@Kai, Nicole Jung, Kevin Kim, 

 

red tribe

-Krystal Jung,Goo Hara, Han Sunhwa, Son Dongwoon, Kim Kibum@Key, Oh Sehoon@Sehun, Woo Jiwoo@Zico