II.

ღBroken piecesღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun Pov
Luhan and I walked to the bathroom, soaking my handkerchief in a little water to wipe the blood from Luhan's lips. He was furious because it was reflected in his eyes, what Kris had told him.
Then, while cleaning it, he grabbed one of my hands with some force, looked at it immediately and said:
"You're never going to leave me, are you?" I looked directly into my eyes. I nodded, was sure how I felt about him, his cheek and gave him a brief kiss on the lips.
"It is better to go to our classes, it is getting late", he took my hand and we walked towards the main room, we separated while he told me that we would meet at the exit, I just smiled and walked.

When I arrived I met Gain one of my best friends who had taken my place, she raised her hand saying to go to where she was. Gain asked me about lunch at my house, I told her everything and she finally told me;
"I know that you are not going to like what I am going to tell you, but you and Luhan come from different families ... he is inferior that you continue with him, it is like a social suicide, do you understand? ... I would like not to give him the reason to your mother but I have talked about this many times with my parents, your relationship is not possible. It's fine for now, but in the end it will end up exploding. You better marry someone you know, I know Kris is not the most " cute or friendly, "but you know him or prefer a stranger," although it pained me to admit it, Gain was right, but he loved Luhan, he loved him, he didn't want to let him go.

Before answering, the teacher who began to teach her lesson entered, while Gain told me that he owed him a deep conversation.
As the hours passed thinking about my relationship with Luhan, it was so difficult to be in love and want to be forever with the man you love in high society, everything was arranged marriages but my parents loved each other they had not forcibly committed him, but all They said they had been lucky since they had found the perfect partner.
Gain was looking at me worried, I just smiled. With the passing of the hours I rang the bell, there was a big fuss in our classes for the party that Jessica was organizing the weekend, everyone wanted to be invited at least Jessica would invite half of the room, but I did not I cared I had to train with cleopatra the contest was coming up and I had to practice much more. Gain said that he would go for a while to make an appearance but then he would go to another more fun party, I just smiled. Sometimes I wanted to be Gain, she had no problems. She was free as a dove, she could make the decisions she wanted, her siblings had protected her from commitments or arranged marriages, she was free and a millionaire.

Gain and I were walking down the hall when we met Doyeon wearing a beautiful brooch in his hair, Gain immediately told him. As Doyeon said, "Give it to me, Eunwoo."
Gain smiled, while saying "I'm so sorry I can't be Eunwoo's fiancée, you're really so lucky."
"I know, Eunwoo is cute to me," she said smiling.
"He loves you too much," I said as I took his hand.
"After all between commitments or forced marriages, you always find couples who love each other," Gain said as he closed his locker. Doyeon looked at her and then looked at me, I just lowered my head.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Only things that got into my head, Gain is exaggerating," I said while smiling falsely.

Doyeon just looked at me and smiled at me, Gain spoke again: "Eunwoo is already waiting for us, it is better to go out. I have to go play golf with my grandmother, if I am late she will scold me," Gain said as he walked hurriedly to the exit, Doyeon and I just smiled and tried to keep up with him.
When we are about to arrive, I met Luhan who was talking to his friends who began to annoy him when they saw me, he just blushed and approached me, kissed me on the forehead.
"Pretty, how have you been?" I looked at him and just nodded, I wanted to answer him, but Gain's shrill voice interrupted us.

"Seohyun we all know you love him, but my grandmother won't understand if I'm late," they all laughed as I blushed and Luhan my cheek and said, "Run, I'll talk to you later. I have to go to the company of my mother, some things that I must review, I love you and take care of yourself "I released his hand and he smiled at me while turning his back on him.
"He really loves you very much, his eyes are overflowing with love for you Seohyun," Doyeon said as we walked.
"Do you think so too? You think it's okay to continue this relationship knowing that in the end we may not be together," I said as I looked into her eyes, she took my hand while looking at me.

"You only really love once and if Luhan is that someone, fate will take care of bringing them together forever. For now do not think about the future, just enjoy the present, your present is Luhan, enjoy his love, love him now." She said while smiling serenely.
Doyeon's words really calmed me, she seemed so wise despite being only a year older than me. My brother opened the car door for us, Doyeon and he clasped his hands as soon as they entered the car, Gain sighed, while I just watched them, they were for each other, two soulmates, I just smiled.
Gain got off at the club just like Doyeon and my brother, they would practice some tennis before going to an art exhibition in one of Doyeon's mother's galleries, while I told the driver to take me to the racecourse, I had a lot on my mind and practicing with cleopatra would clear my mind.

When we arrived, the driver said he would go to the house for a moment, I told him that it was okay because I was planning to stay all afternoon at the racecourse. When I entered the break room I met Kei who was talking animatedly with other girls, when he saw me immediately he greeted me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter