Prologue

ღBroken piecesღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt my mother screaming for me to get up, it was Saturday and according to my father I was allowed to sleep until 10 o'clock in the morning, I try to tell her that today I will not go to the racecourse to practice with Cleopatra. But stubborn mom, open the curtains untimely and the sun falls on my face directly and reluctantly I sit on my bed. And again, there's my mother's speech about getting up early ...

My mother finally achieves her mission, I sit in bed and she says: "Breakfast is waiting for you", I just nod with my head as I walk to the bathroom, I take a quick shower and comb my hair, I put on my clothes riding. When I'm about to leave the room I feel a small giggle while hugging my legs, under my gaze down and there is the elusive cat-eyed child, while he smiles at me, "What are you doing up so early? charge in my arms "...

"Listen to mom's screams, that's why I got up", "Oh" I say while smiling. Her mysterious voice and says "Take me to see Cleopatra", I knew how much my younger brother wanted my mare, but it was almost impossible that I could take him even if I wanted, my mother was the holy inquisition in person, first I would be dead to let his little prince of 4 years was in a racecourse. I try to tell him that I will take him, when my mother's voice is heard ... "Jisung see that I'm going to give you a bath, we have to go to the doctor those pimples on your back, I worry and Seohyun you're late", my little brother does a small pout and I put it on the floor and I give him a kiss on the forehead while I whisper "It will be another time baby", he smiles and runs away.

Under the stairs quickly, breakfast was served as my mother had said, and when I'm about to bite my sandwich, I'm snatched away by the idiot who sat next to me, was my older brother Eunwoo, a dictator despot ..

"It was mine," he shouted and he said, "There are many there, while pointing to the other sandwich," I scold him with my eyes and stick my tongue out. While I take a bite of my sandwich and take a sip of my coffee, my brother says: "I forgot to tell you that Luhan has been waiting for you for an hour at the entrance of the house," I immediately open my eyes and exclaim "What!" I told him what will happen, but you know very well what happens when he is at home, I give him a look and hit him, "and that?" He shouts furiously, and I answer him for not telling me he was here, tell mom I'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter