1. Lunch

ღBroken piecesღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He ran through the halls chasing Jisung, who was hiding so he could put his tie on, until he was lifted by Eunwoo who was dressed elegantly ...

Does the boy not want the tie ?, he said and looked exhausted, then Eunwoo put his tie and told him not to take it off, since Mom could bother. Jisung nodded and ran to the kitchen to steal some snacks and Eunwoo looked at me:

Will Luhan come with his mother? True, he asked.

Yes, but he told me that his mother would come alone. Since he has a guided tour at his mother's company for some students from the suburban area of Seoul, I said while trying to remember the school.

You don't think it's too dangerous, leave Mrs. Xi, near mom. You know how it is

I know I'm afraid too, but don't leave me alone please.

Yes, I will help you. I hope Mom will control herself. Since Doyeon's parents will also participate in lunch, I hope that Mom does not stir lunch.

I hope so too

Eunwoo picked up my hair behind the ear, while saying "Quiet, now get pretty that the guests are coming"

I went up to my room when I saw a white dress on my bed, and a small box containing the necklace and earrings that matched the dress, I knew I had to wear them. My mom sure would have bought them for this occasion.

After changing, I went downstairs just in time. Since all my family was waiting anxiously at the door, I joined them.

The first to enter were Doyeon and his parents, my mother received them with kisses and hugs. While Doyeon's mother gave him a small present that my mother received with a beautiful smile, Eunwoo gave Doyeon a small kiss on the cheek and my father greeted Doyeon's father with a hug, they had been good friends in the High school and now they would be family for the impending commitment between my brother and Doyeon.

While my brother made them go to the back of the house, another car arrived where first under Kris, he was a schoolmate and one of my childhood friends. And his beautiful blonde mother, Mrs. Minah, was a surprise to me, nobody had told me about her presence at this meeting, I looked at my mother and she told me to behave. Kris and I had had some misunderstandings.

Mrs. Minah, kissing my father and mother, caressed my brothers' face saying they were more handsome since the last time she saw us, but then her gaze fell on me. Her eyes looked me up and down, I just smiled and she kissed me saying:

"My son was right, every day you get prettier, Seohyun," she said smiling.

Then Kris after greeting my parents, approached me.

Kissing my hand, telling me "You are beautiful", my mother blushed at such an act. I just rolled my eyes, asking to get me out of there. It was awkward, too.

My mother accompanied Kris and her mother to the back, mentally thanked that she was not at the door to receive Luhan's mother, they did not have a good relationship, because Mom always said that Luhan's parents did not They were rich enough to be our friends. But I never gave it importance, it wasn't worth it.

The lady approached us, greeting my father and apologizing for the absence of her husband. Dad just smiled, just like me my father, he was not so prejudiced. We greet her with great enthusiasm, she smiled at me.

Then we went to the back garden, where Jisung played with Doyeon's little brother. While Eunwoo talked with Kris, while my parents went to talk with Doyeon's father. And Luhan's mother sat next to my mother, Mrs. Minah and Doyeon's mother. Where they started talking about the latest gossip in our society, I basically didn't want to be part of that. I walked to where Doyeon was, she read a book.

I knew why my brother had chosen her, she was calm and she liked simple things. She saw me and smiled ...

How are you doing? Well, she asked smiling. I smiled back.

"I hope my mother doesn't start bothering Luhan's mother," I said while taking a sip of my soda.

"I know, Eunwoo told me. She continues to oppose your relationship with Luhan," he asked. I looked at the sky and answered:

"Yes, at first I thought I would give in because I would realize that I loved Luhan. But," I looked at my brother and Kris talking, she also looked at them.

"She's still stubborn to go out with Kris, right?" I said I just nodded. Without realizing it, Doyeon took my hand and squeezed it.

"She will give in, Seohyun, just be strong," he said as he smiled.

His smile comforted me, look at my mother. Mama wasn't as bad as she seemed, she always seemed to have a heart deep inside her jewelry.

Luhan Pov

It was a quarter to 12, mom would have already reached the mansion of Seohyun's parents. I hope Mrs. Nayoung treats my mother well, I don't want her to humiliate her as she always has.

My assistant opened the doors, telling me that the first group of students had arrived for the tour of the company, then I smiled and put my back straight, down the stairs, meeting students dressed in their uniforms, I greeted them formally, although I was just one year older

We started the tour, we arrived at the engine room where I explained in simple words what was done here, when I said that if there were questions, a girl raised her hand. When I saw her, she was beautiful and with very expressive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter