Chapter 3 - FINAL

The "Hidden" Place

FRIDAY

My hidden place. Thinking about it, I haven't been there since Sunday. Thanks to a certain pixie entering my life. We grew closer in just 4 days. I would never dare to think that I'd be friends with Byun Baekhyun. But it happened.
But it's also bad. I fell in love with him even more than before. I know he's taken and that he loves someone else, but I can't help falling. Those cute brown eyes that form a half moon when he smiles. The little nose that's red all the time and resembles a Rudolf. Those pink lips that look so moist and soft. And slender fingers that look so feminine and beautiful. He's perfect in every single way and nobody can disagree. I know I'll be extremely hurt in the end when I'll have to find somebody who will actually love me and stop leaving in a fantasy of Baekhyun and me.

And here I am again in math class with zero knowledge of what's going on. Damn it. Well, it's not like I'll focus now. I looked around the classroom to give him a quick look. But unfortunately he wasn't there. What the...? Where is he?

Right then the door opened and in came Byun.

"I apologize for running late, I had a meeting with the principal." Principal? Did he do something wrong?

"I understand. Take a seat." Miss Choi said and motioned to the chairs. I was expecting him to walk to his usual seat in front of mine but instead he sat next to me. Everyone had eyes on us and I found it uncomfortable since I wasn't used to this kind of attention.

"Hey." Baekhyun greeted me and scooted his chair closer to mine.

"H-Hi." To say I wasn't happy would be lie. People were giving me death glares but for the first time - I wasn't scared or intimidated.
But things went downhill when he scooted even closer, so that his knees were touching mine. I tried subtly leaning away, but it felt like he just followed my every move since our knees continued bumping. I gave up trying and let it be. I could feel his stare so I mustered up my courage and faced him. I thought he would look away immediately but no. He just stared at me. I gave him a questioning look but he just shook his head in dismissal. Not giving a second thought I turned to the front again.
It was peaceful for a while except for the touch of knees, but then a foot crept up my leg. I ignored it at first, but then it started massaging my calf. I found it strangely relaxing. It went on like that for the rest of the class. I stood up and bumped  Baekhyun since he was sitting so close to me. I already wanted to apologize but before I could, my hand was pulled.

"C'mon Channie, we have to get to the cafeteria before it's packed." I wanted to argue and say that it's okey to leave me alone and to go to his friends, but I found myself running to the cafeteria. Before I knew it, we were sitting at the table with seven guys. Because they were very popular and all in the football team, it made sense they would be Baek's buddies. "So if you watch our games you probably don't need an introduction of the guys. But just in case if you don't, they are Kai, Sehun, Suho, Chen, Lay, Xiumin and Satansoo - Ouch! I mean Kyungsoo." The 'so called Kyungsoo' punched Baekhyun in the shoulder - hard. I could see why he called him satansoo.

"Yah watch your mouth Byun! Don't mess with my boyfriend." the black haired male named Kai growled and kissed the fuming male next to him. My breath stopped. Did they just..kiss? I looked around the table to see that no one was affected. They kept eating their meal.

"Jeez sorry." Baek sarcastically said and turned to me. "What do you want to eat? I'll go get it."

"I won't have anything, thank you. I don't eat lunch." I explained.

"Okey. You sure you don't want anything?" he repeated and raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Suit yourself." he said then got into line. Looking at the fifteen students in front of him, it didn't look like he would be back anytime soon. Instead of making conversation with the seven guys, I found amusement in my fingers.

"So you're the friend that Baek keeps talking about?" Suho guy asked and smiled at my blushing face.

"I-I don't know. Probably not." Sadness overtook me, knowing he has a friend that he talks about. He would be embarrassed if he mentioned me.

"But you're name is Chanyeol, right?" The guy with baby teeth asked...what was his name again? Xiumin?

"Y-yes." Stuttering is my weakness.

"Do you think potatoes grow on trees?" I don't remember what his name is, but what the hell?

"Huh?" I was confused and wanted nothing more than to get out of here.

"Lay, stop asking people that! Do you want them to think you're crazy?!" Suho scolded and nudged Chen and Sehun. "Keep him quiet please." They sat next to Lay and whispered something. He nodded and continued eating.
Although I felt amused, I still wanted to be alone.

"Would you excuse me, I have to go. It was nice meeting you all." I bowed and made my way out. The group looked at eachother and smiled.

"I peed a little." Was the last thing heard from Lay.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I made it to the school's garden. I sat down in front of the tree I always go to during lunch. I leaned back and closed my eyes. It was peaceful with birds chirping, sun shining and the sound of rustling leaves. No one comes by the garden when it's lunch, so it's quite and pleasant. I let myself nap for a little while since I didn't get much sleep these past days. I should've known it wouldn't be that easy. Suddenly a shadow loomed over my figure, blocking the light. I opened my eyes to see what was the source, but I immediately wanted to close them again.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. Caught you in plain sight." Kris smirked then grabbed me by the neck and pulled me up. I wanted to free myself but I couldn't, I was having trouble with breathing. "Didn't I warn you to stay away from that kid? It's a shame you didn't listen." I couldn't reply because I was losing air and I needed it...quick. "Did you ever ask yourself why I'm doing this? Torturing and bullying you? It's because I like you." My throat went dry and my eyes were filled with unshed tears. It hurt so bad...the pain in my lungs was unbearable. "Well at first it was because I didn't know how to express my feelings, but then It was just pure hatred and jealousy. Byun ruined everything with his arrival. I just wish he would disappear so that you could fall in love with me. But since he can't, you will. If I can't have you, no one can." His eyes darkened and his hold on my tightened. I already saw black spots in my vision.

 "P-plea-...le-t...me g-" I couldn't speak, the pain was unimaginable and I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Pfft, let you go? Not a chance. Besides, I could have some fun with you before I end this." The evil glint in his eyes already gave out what he meant. His hand on my neck grasped me harder that his finger nails dug into my flesh and created bruises. He my face while his free hand tugged at my shirt and started to touch my stomach and chest. I wanted to get out of his grasp and never ever look at him again. He repulsed me to the end. I couldn't even fight with my eyes already on the verge of closing  and unconscious just a corner away. I slowly gave up and let him do whatever he wanted. But just when I was about to close my eyes, the hand on by neck disappeared. I fell down on the floor desperately seeking for the lost oxygen. My vision was blurry but I could make out shapes of bodies laying on the ground. When I finally came back to my senses I remembered that someone grabbed Kris by the shoulders and punched him hard in the face. I looked over and saw Baekhyun on top of the male that tried to hurt me. He grabbed his collar so that Kris's face was in front of him.

"If you ever try to hurt Chanyeol again, I won't hesitate on crushing your balls and kicking your to death. People like you should be ashamed of yourselves!" Baekhyun's knuckles turned white. "Don't you ever try to talk or set eyes on Channie again. Now get out of my sight before I change my mind and plant you to the ground." He let go and Kris scurried of somewhere unknown. I tried standing up but I failed miserably and fell down. Baekhyun noticed and quickly went to my side. "Oh my God Channie are you alright?!" With my throat dry, I couldn't answer.

"I'm f-ine-..." I coughed not being able to finish my sentence.

"You can't even talk!? Oh God, here let's go to the bathroom." he said and lifted my heavy body up so that I was leaning on his frame with my hand around his neck. His hand was wrapped around my waist for support.
 We walked back into the school - luckily everyone was still in the cafeteria - and made our way to the bathroom. Byun leaned me against the sink and told me to drink some water and that he's just going to grab a wet cloth. Immediately I felt better. Water never tasted better before. My breathing went back to normal. Baekhyun came into the bathroom with the promised wet cloth. I wanted to take it and thank him but he didn't let me. "No, you relax. Don't speak yet. I don't want you damaging your throat. I'll do it." He came closer to me and held the back of my neck with one hand. He gently started cleaning the dry blood of the bruises Kris left. I hissed at the the pain of burning skin. Baekhyun noticed and rubbed soothing circles with his hand that was holding my neck. Soon the bruises were  also cleaned.

"Am...Baekhyun, thank you. I probably would be unconscious and maybe by now if you hadn't showed up. So again, thank you...so much." I smiled and bowed to show my gratefulness.

"What's with the formalities? Chanyeol, you don't have to thank me. I'm just glad that you're okey. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I showed up too late." he replied softly.

"B-but how did you know where I was?" I really wanted to know since he showed up out of nowhere.

"Well when I was standing in line, I saw you getting up from your seat and all of the guys were watching you, so I wanted to check if everything was okey. I followed you but when I saw you at the tree getting some rest I figured you wanted to be alone. Just when I wanted to head back to the cafeteria, Kris showed up. And yeah, you know what happened next." he said and lightly chuckled but then his face turned stern and his lip formed a thin line. I was scared and nervous, because I've seen how Baekhyun was when he got angry. "You know I'm offended a little." His eyes were examining me from head to toe. "You lied to me that time when I asked you if you're getting bullied. But I'm not that mad since I already knew you were getting bullied before we even had that conversation." I looked him in shock and confusion. "Do you think I'm blind? I saw he pushed you in the hall that day when you fell on me. I know you're clumsy but I'm not that big of an idiot to believe that you tripped again on your feet. But I decided not to pressure you into telling me. I thought when I got your trust, you would be able to tell me and open up. But you didn't. You still haven't. I really want you to trust me Chanyeol. I trust you if you haven't noticed. What more can I do? Please, tell me...I need to know how to get your trust." He said and begged with his eyes.

I couldn't believe my ears. The fact that he knew all along and waited for me to say it with my own words made my heart burst. But then I felt this guilty feeling inside me. I didn't trust him enough to tell him about it, but he still stood by me and patiently waited for me to tell him about Kris and the others. I felt horrible knowing he trusted me enough to tell me about his secret place while I was doubting him. How dumb was I? Stupid to think that he was like the others while he was trying to connect with me? I messed up....bad. There was only one way to fix this.

"Come with me."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



We walked in silence to my house. The atmosphere was awkward and intense but neither one of us tried to break it.
When we got to my place he went straight to the front door but I quickly grabbed his wrist. There was confusion written over his features.

"Not today." While still holding his wrist, I leaded him towards the bushes - I once threw my phone at - and went around the gate. I stopped in front of a small entrance in the fence. I looked over at Baekhyun one more time, to see him biting his lips in anticipation. I didn't feel a pinch of regret. I finally pulled him with me through the opening and walked around some more bushes with thorns and branches sticking out of the too big trees. We were there. In the backyard no one knew about. Not even my parents - they were never home anyway. I let go of his hand and started building up my courage for what I was about to tell him.

"I'm confused. What are we doing here and what even is this place? Chanyeol, I get that you don't want to tell me about your life and problems but you don't need t-..."

"This is the place." I cut him off. He seemed even more confused so I continued. "We talked about our hidden places to get away from the world. So this is where I get away from bullying." His eyes widened, surprised by the fact that I actually showed him such a thing. I went to the tree I usually lean on and sat down next to it. "Nobody knows about this place, except me and.....well now you." Baekhyun sat next to me as I continued. "When you said you wanted me to trust you and tell you everything, does that still stand?" I asked and he scanned my face before nodding. I took a deep breath and bit my lips in nervousness. This is the first time I'm telling this to someone. "When I was still in middle school, I had a lot of 'friends' as they called themselves. We would always be together and share our secrets with eachother. Everything was perfect until grades came in. I got straight A's. I really wanted to help and tutor them but they declined. As stupid as I was, I thought they already had tutors and that they study in the library after school. So one day I went to the library to check on them to see how it was going, but rather seeing my friends I just found a banner hanging from the ceiling saying 'nerd' and 'no one likes you'. I felt devastated knowing my so called 'friends' did it after hearing snickering behind my back." Baekhyun's eyes were filled with sympathy. He gave me a supporting smile.

"I'm so sorry to hear that..."

"It's okey, that was nothing. The more hurtful things happend a couple of years later when they got more confident. There was this guy Tao that was always the gang leader. He would always make me suffer. The thing was he used to be my best friend, but you know...things changed when I told him I was gay. He said I'm a , that I'm a disgusting human being - if that's what we're called - he would always add. He told everyone in my school and all of them started looking at me with disgusted faces, like I was an animal that needed taming. But the final straw for me, was when they locked me into the classroom and wrote on the board that I should kill myself. They even put a knife in the dress they put on the desk with a card attached to it saying I should wear it if I want guys to look at me.
I was locked in there for the whole night. I started to cut myself and when the teachers found me in the morning all bloody and cut, they called my parents and they took me to the mental hospital. I was there for about a year." I stopped a little and gathered my strength again to continue. "Then middle school was over and I could finally get away from the people that hurt me. Or so I thought. Everything was fine at first but then suddenly Kris started attacking me and the same story could've happend. Or maybe even worse. But it didn't, thanks to you." I looked over at him with teary eyes, but I didn't let a tear fall. He softly grabbed me and hugged me.

"Let it out...let it out." he kept repeating while swaying our sitting bodies. And finally I did let it out. I burst out crying and hitting his chest repeatedly and screaming out why's. I was crying my soul out, whimpering and sniffing in the crook of his neck. Remembering all the torture I felt these past years made me cry even more. After a while I calmed down. Now he was just silently rubbing my back. I got out of his hold and curled my lips into a smile.

"Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me? I should be thanking you for telling me. I know how hard it was for you to tell me this.
You're an amazingly strong person. Probably the strongest I have ever met. You are a gift sent from heaven Chanyeol. The world needs people. Brave, charming, strong and smart people like you. And It's an honor to be friend's with you. those people who hurt you. Look at you now! You make the world brighter. You make it better."  he said enthusiastically. Then his smile faded a little but hope filled his eyes. "If you told me this...does that mean you trust me?"

I didn't need to think at all to answer that. "Hell yeah I do." I chuckled. "I think I started trusting you from the start. You never judged me, you never made me feel bad. You wanted to get to know the real me and be friends. You almost killed a guy to protect me. You stood up to someone who was three times bigger than you. You did that..for me Baekhyun. You told me your biggest secret because you wanted me to open up. And you did it. You brought the real me back." He stared at me with the softest look I have ever. There was something else in the gaze, but I couldn't figure out what emotion.

"I-I'm glad that you're back then." he said then looked at the ground blushing. "You know, we are the same. I was bullied too. Nothing serious and severe like in your case, but similar stories. I was made fun of because I had a crush on this boy from some other school that was also bullied. I looked up to him because he acted like he didn't care about being called gay, but deep down I could see how much it hurt him.
So they started calling me names and such. But it soon ended since I transferred to another school three years later. I feel much happier now. They probably didn't even pass middle school." he chuckled and I soon joined.

"But still things could have gotten worse. Much worse. It's good that they didn't."

"I agree." We stayed silent for a while, leaning on the tree and basking in the quietness. "I know now why you like to be here. It's beautiful. The sound of the leaves falling and the birds chirping is very peaceful. You can get your thoughts straight. And the bright green of the nature gives you sense of calmness in your belly. It's really nice." He closed his eyes and I did the same. I felt so relieved after I told Baekhyun my story. He understands me like no other person has. I have fallen even deeper in love with him. "I'm not going to prom with Taeyeon." The silence was broken. I tried to hide my surprised face but without success.

"W-what?...Why?"

"I found out on Wednesday that she's going to visit her grandma in New York for a week. She left yesterday, so she won't be able to attend the prom." He didn't seem sad or disappointed that his date won't be there for  the special night. But I probably just imagined that he wasn't sad for the sake of my heart. I tried not to think about it. "So I'm going with my friends." He settled his gaze on me. "Are you sure you don't want to go with us? It'll be fun, I promise."

"I'm sure it will be. But I'm still not the type for these kind of things. I don't feel comfortable in the sea of people." He kept his gaze on me like he was thinking about something.

"Fine...I just don't want you to regret not going."

"Don't worry, I won't regret anything."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



SATURDAY - PROM NIGHT

Sometimes you think the world loves and hates you at the same time. Makes you feel like the happiest person alive then you feel like crap the next minute. I hate this feeling. I feel extremely happy that I finally let all my feeling and frustrations out to the one person I love, but remembering that the said person is in a relationship with someone else, hurts alot.
It doesn't help the fact that I'm laying on the couch stuffing myself with cheese puffs infront of the TV at five o'clock in the afternoon because I don't have anything better to do. How pathetic can I get?


I spent the rest of my afternoon on the couch watching television and on my phone looking through Instagram seeing pictures of girls and boys getting ready for the dance. Before I knew it, it was already eight pm. The start of the prom. I maybe felt slight regret, but it faded once I remembered the reasons why I didn't go. I just wanted to spend the night with my parents playing boardgames like we used to. But now it's impossible knowing they are constantly overseas. To let the time pass I wanted to watch a chick flick. So I put in How to lose I guy in ten days. I wasn't even an hour in to the movie when the doorbell rang. I shouted a 'I'm coming!' before I stood up and slightly fixed myself to look presentable in my sweatpants and hoodie. I walked to the door to see the person who dared to interrupt my girl-...khm...I mean boy time. Damn, these chick flick movies rub on you quick.
I opened it and was greeted by a beautiful figure dressed in a black tux with kohl-brimmed eyes. I lost my breath for a second.

"Hi Channie!" Baekhyun greeted with a charming smile, not aware of how he affected me.

"H-hey." was all I managed to say. I wanted say so much more like 'beautiful' or  'breathtaking' but of course I didn't dare.

"C'mon, I'm taking you to the prom!" he tugged at my hoodie.

"B-Baek I already told you that socializing and dancing aren't really my thing. Even if I  wanted to go I would have to get rea-"

"Who said anything about going to a prom you had to socialize and dance at?" He cut me off. I confusedly looked at him meaning 'What the hell does that mean?'. He laughed and grabbed my hand. "Come." He lead me through bushes and trees and I already had a pretty good idea of where we were going. And I was right. Not a minute latter I was standing in my backyard...but with a twist. Right under the tree there was a blanket set up. Next to it was a music player with three candles on top. And to top it, there were small lights hanging from the trees surrounding us. Everything was...perfect.

"Did you do all this?" I asked as he nodded. "When?"

"Earlier today. I was praying that you wouldn't come out or hear anything till I came to get you. Thank God you didn't or the surprise would be ruined." He visibly relaxed when he saw how stunned I was. But then I looked down at our hands that were still clasped together with fingers intertwined. He seemed to notice too since we both quickly pulled away. "...Khm..am so yeah, do you like it?" he asked to ease up the awkwardness.

"It's breathtaking Baek...but why did you do all this? You could be at the prom right now having a good time...but now you're stuck with me." I stated the obvious. I went over to my usual tree and sat down on the soft blanket.

"What are you talking about? I am at the prom...with you. It's our prom." he said and sat beside me. "I knew you didn't like the prom because of all the people and the loud music. But I still wanted you to go, because prom is a once in a life time opportunity. So I came up with this idea. I wanted to make it as calm as possible." Just when I thought I couldn't love him more, he did this - for me.

"T-that is just....thank you. So much. I-It's perfect...just like you." My eyes widened at the words that slipped out of my dumb mouth. "I-I-I mean you're a perfect organizer because you set up all this to make me feel better." Nice save, bravo me.

"Thanks. I didn't want you too feel left out." Again silence overtook us...but this time it was comfortable. We looked at the stars thinking about our own things while listening to the songs being played by the music player. We sat close to eachother, our shoulders touching while leaning on the tree. "I went to the principle today. I told them what Kris was doing to you. They expelled him immediately." I almost broke my neck when I violently faced my whole body to him. He didn't seem surprised by my reaction at all. "I also took a trip to the school Tao now goes and let's just say he is going to have a little talk down at the police station." he calmly said and locked his eyes with mine. I couldn't believe it.

"I-...wha-...how-..." I couldn't even form a sentence. My eyes were filled with tears and my heart hurting at the relief, happiness and justice. I don't think I can thank him enough for this.

"I know what you want to say. That you're grateful and so on. You don't have to thank me for everything. You deserve to be happy." I looked at him and bit my lip.

"Well I guess it's the right time to say this too..." I everted my eyes from him to my now crossed legs. "I may or may not have bought  you a little something  to show you my gratefulness for everything you have done for me. That time in the practice room I saw in what bad shape your piano was and It looked like it was going to crash down any second. So I want you to have the best of the best if you're going to keep on writing songs. The new piano is going to be delivered in four days." I looked back to see him staring at me with eyes the size of an owl's. "The money I was saving was originally for my transferring to another school, but seeming I didn't need it anymore I used it for a token of gratitude. I hope it's enough." Baekhyun kept looking at me but he didn't say a word. I felt uncomfortable facing him with my legs crossed so I made an attempt to move, but his voice stopped me.

"Chanyeol..." he breathed out. The way he said my name gave me goosebumps. He went on his knees so that we were face-to-face. He scooted closer so that our faces were just inches apart.

"W-what?" I whispered slowly and not even noticing I started leaning to him. He was also leaning in. Our knees were already touching and his face was just an inch away from mine.

 "What...if it's not...enough?" he asked in a whisper. Our breaths mingled and our eyes were already half closed. We were completely absorbed in each other's presence. The only thing I could think about was Baekhyun. Our lips slyly brushed against eachother making us both gasp at the electricity. The urge to kiss him was so bad but I didn't dare to make a move. "What if I wanted you to complete my wishes? What if I want something more? What would you do...if I kissed you...right here...right now?" he whispered breathlessly his gaze fixated on my lips. My heart was beating so loud, I was sure he could hear it. I my lips and in the process I also unintentionally Baekhyun's slightly parted lips because of the closeness. Another gasp was heard from him.

"I would kiss you back." I finally whispered after a minute of our intense session. That's all he needed to push his soft pink lips on to mine. A sigh left me after he connected our lips. There was the electric feeling again rushing through my body as our lips started to move. He placed his hand on my cheek and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Gathering some confidence I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him flush against my chest. A whimper escaped his lips at the sudden action. Everything felt right. The kiss, the hands, the skin. It was my first kiss and it was with him. Byun Baekhyun. The guy I love, my first love...the guy who has a girlfriend.
My eyes flew open at the sudden realization. I harsly pulled back and quickly stood up as he fell face forward to the ground.

"What the hell Chanyeol?! What's wro-"

"This! This is wrong! You have a girlfriend and we just kissed! You don't go kissing guys while your in a relationship with a girl! I don't know how it's in your family, but we definitely don't do that in mine!" I started panicking and scolding myself on how I could lose control so easily. I started pacing back and forth.

"I don't have a girlfriend anymore since Wednesday!" His words made me freeze at the spot.

"W-what..?" Did he just say what I think he said? Baekhyun stood up and took a step closer to me.

"I broke up with her because I didn't want her to think that I love her, when I'm head over heels in love with somebody else." My heart broke into a million pieces. All this time I thought he loved Taeyeon, but it turns out he's in love with a completely different person. Wow, that freaking hurts.

"Then w-why are you giving me false hope?... You should go to that person and tell them you lov-" I was cut of by a pair of lips softly pressing on to mine. His hands were my shirt while mine stayed on the side because of the shock. He broke the kiss and smiled up to me.

"That somebody else is you. I, Byun Baekhyun am head over heels in love with you, Park Chanyeol." I had trouble processing the words that were just spoken. "You were always the one." he finished and pulled me down for another peck.

"I-I'm in love with you too B-Baekhyun." I said as we pulled away and met each others eyes. His lips formed a wide grin and his eyes were twinkling. "You're beautiful." Again the words just slipped and I was ready to make an excuse but then I stopped when I saw the blush creeping on to his cheeks. His whole frame was glowing like he was some sort of a star in the galaxy.

"Dance with me." I wanted to but I didn't know how...I didn't want to make a fool out of myself.

"I don't know...how to dance.." I said in embarrassment. Suddenly my body was pulled closer to his and my hands were put on his waist. Then he wraped his arms around my neck.

"There. Now just hug me and everything will be alright." Baekhyun's head was on my chest as he was cuddling with me. My hands were tightly around him not wanting to ever let him go. We were slowly swaying to the music.

"Baek...what did you mean by that when you said I was always the one?" That was the one thing I still wanted to know. He giggled and tightened his hold on me.

"Do you remember yesterday, when I told you about the boy I had a crush on?" I nodded to confirm. "Well it turns out, you were him. I found out today when I had to get your file for the police to check and saw a picture of you in middle school attached to it. Then all the pieces went together. You were the boy that was so strong when they called him names. You were the boy I had a crush on. You were the one."

"R-Really?...wow, what are the odds." He chuckled at my reply.

"And now that I have you, I'm never letting you go. You're mine." He hugged me even tighter to prove his point. I hugged him back just as much.

"I've always been yours."

Who would have thought my night would turn out like this? With Baekhyun finally in my arms and the butterfly's in my tummy. Sometimes life can surprise you. I've never felt happier in my entire life. Byun Baekhyun made me whole again. He entered my life and changed it to the better. He helped me find myself again. I love him to the stars and back. I could finally show a person my true nature here - where I get away from the people and just be myself. The hidden place. He's here with me.

 At my hidden place. Our hidden place.

 

___________________________________________________​​​​​​

There, it's finished. Thank you for reading my story. Hope you liked it!😊

It was my first one and I know it's crap.😂😒