Chapter 3

Black Orb

Author's POV

Jun Hui was casually walking around the city while whistling a random tune. She was making her usual rounds in the city to make sure that the humans did nothing unusual that would lead them to be expose. Jun Hui and the others may no longer be a human but they will not harm the humans for their own satisfaction.

The other reason on making the rounds is so that no other humans will get turn and be like them. The moment you turned like them there is no turning back. That was how Dal-bit and the others are with her and Yun Hui. They may not show it but Jun Hui knows that deep inside they are regretting their choice of life. 

The forest that they currently live in is where they all died except for Jun Hui as she died at her old town.  Yes they all died. Each and everyone died in the forest but in different ways. One thing for sure is that they all died in a very tragic way that you couldn't imagine.

They are alive now was because of Yun Hui. She had give them a second chance to live but they had to served the master for eternity. They agree instantly at the chance to live again and didn't consider the consequences of the agreement. After a while of serving for the master they finally realized what they are actually agreed to do. They tried to pull back the agreement but it was inevitable as they can't turned back. There was actually more of us but it slowly down to the 12 of us. The others tried to escape and ignore the agreement but face the consequences and die instantly. That leads to where she is now. 

Jun hui watch as the humans casually chat with one another as if nothing else matters. She felt envious of them as they did not have to worry about anything that is complicated and continue on their life. Jun Hui sigh and shook the thought of her head and head to the nearest vending machine to get something to drink. After she pick up her drink she head to the park and sit on a bench near the playground where she saw children play happily. 

She was remind of the time where she always brought Yun Hui to the playground to play and make her interact with the other kids. Yun Hui used to be very shy and timid that she looks cute everytime she hides behind her back when someone approach them. Jun Hui chuckle lightly at the memories of her sister. As she was drinking she suddenly felt a sudden pull in her guts. It tells her that something is trespassing into earth as she felt the change in the gravity of earth. It felt strong so it may be close to her. 

Jun Hui gets up and make her way to where she felt the change of gravity. She walks slowly and casually as to not make anyone suspicious of her. It took a couple minutes to arrived and after a few more turn she finally arrived. She inspect her surroundings and note that she's at an abandoned place. The building in front of her looks like an old hospital building that had closed a long time ago. She them look up at the roof as she saw that nothing was down there. 

Jun Hui use her power and change the gravity around her only to make her as light as a flying paper.  She flew closer to the building and fly up slowly to make sure that no one notices her present there. As she got closer to the top she stops and heard someone talking. She focus her hearing and count the voice that she hear. Two..four..six..eight..ten..twelve. There's twelve of them. She thought and flew up a little more to take a peak at them. She wasn't able to she anything and cursed silently. She then saw a small hole at the wall beside her. Bingo. She cheered internally and flew there. She peak through the hole and finally she saw them. They were currently unloading their stuff from the spaceship? thingy. 

Who are they? Hmm.. Jun Hui thought to herself and suddenly the conversation about the threats appeard in her mind and she gasped a bit to loudly. She immediately duck down when she heard one of them ask "Did you hear something?" the person ask to his friend "Hear what? I didn't hear anything" the friend said. " Huh that's weird I thought I heard someone gasped" he sais again. Jun Hui cursed to herself internally and decided to retreat and head back to the others about her encounter.

Author's note 

I know it's kinda lame but I really don't have an idea actually. Well hope you enjoy. See you next time. Bye!