Prologue

Black Orb

10 years ago

On one peaceful night, there was a little girl playing at the backyard of her house. She was playing with her favorite bunny doll under a big tree. 

While she was playing happily, a dark figure approach her quietly from behind and place her hand on her face. "Guess who" the person said cheerily. " Junnie unnie" she guess while giggling cutely. "Bingo! You guess it right yet again Yunnie ah" Jun hui said as she sat beside her younger sister. 

"So what is my little Yunnie doing here in the dark alone?" Jun hui ask as she find it weird that her sister suddenly sit in the dark while playing with her doll when she usually refuse to go in any dark places because she is afraid of the dark. Yun hui just keep playing as if it is what she normally do. "Just playing with usagi chan. Why do ask?" she said without looking at her sister. "Oh it's nothing. Just finds it weird that you're playing in the dark" Jun hui said while shrugging her shoulder. 

Yun hui giggle quietly, " I don't know. I just felt like it." she stop playing with her doll as she continues to speak, " I felt like something is urging me to play here tonight. Even thought it's dark and I should be crying right now. I didn't felt like it." Jun hui just listen quitely and stare at her sister. " Hmm... Well it's getting late now we should head inside now before we get scold," Jun hui said as she stood up and pull her sister up along with her. 

As they were walking towards their house Yun hui suddenly stop on her track and clutch her doll tightly and tremble uncontrollably making her sister stop and watch her worriedly, " Hey, Yunnie what's wrong? Why are you shaking? hey answer me.. hey, " Yun hui still shaking as she anwer her, "Un-unnie...i-i'm scared...please help m-me," she stammers uncontrollably. "Hey what are you talking about? Yun hui!" Jun hui shout as she shake her sister, "snap out of it!" she continues to shake her sister. 

Suddenly there is a loud exploading sound was heard and the groud quake. Screaming were heard everywhere. Jun hui glace around panicly as the ground continue shaking. She glance back at her sister and found her missing, she look around frantically and when she saw her Yun hui aas again sitting under the tree clutching her bunny doll tightly against her chest. "Yun hui! What are you diong there?! we have to get inside!" she shout as she ran to her sister. Suddenly a loud thundering was heard as it strikes in front of Jun hui. She fell back and the ground start to seperate between Jun hui and her sister. " Yun hui no!" she scream in horror. 

Jun hui was conflict whether to go back to her house or save her sister. She turn and watch her house burning to ashes and heard the screaming from her parents searching for them. She looks back to her sister on the other side she saw fear across her face as she look desperately to Jun hui asking for help through her eyes. " Unnie help!" Yun hui yelled. Jun hui glance one last time at her house before making a decision and stood up. She took a couple of step back before she ran with all her might and jump to her sister. 

Jun hui almost reach her sister when she began falling down into the crack of the earth. " Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she scream and suddenly darkness surrounded her. 

Yun Hui's POV

When I saw my sister fall down into the crack I scream for her " Unnie!!!" I began crying uncontrollably as her sister falling deeper and deeper. " Please anyone help!" I scream desperately " Please! I will do anything! Please help me!" I scream to no one in particular.

" Anything you say?" someone said suddenly. I glance around when I heard the voice. " Who's there?" I ask while looking around. The voice chuckle quietly, " I am the one who will help you. That is if you agree on my condition," the voice said. " Really? You will help? A-and what is that condition of yours. Please I will do anything. Please help my sister," I said desperately. I no longer care what I need to do as long as Jun hui is save. 

" Very well then. All you need to do is take this black orb and hold it closely to your heart," the voice instruct. I coutiously held the glowing black orb that appeared from beneath the groud and held it near my heart. The orb suddenly glow brightly with a black light and I scream in pain. It hurts badly as if my body is being tear apart. The black orb sunk itself into my body and strait to my heart. 

After what felt like forever the pain subside until it only felt like a light sting. " Wonderful choice little one. Very wonderful," the voice said as i slowky loosing my consciousness. I called for my sister for the last time before darkness completely consume me. 

Author's note

Hye. Umm I know it is so sudden to delete my stories but i decide to re-write as I actually forgot what story I was writing  before. So yeah..I hope this story will end well. Please support me! 😁